Добро пожаловать в Мир Майкла Джексона, Гость!    Регистрация  Или выполнить  Вход       

Ближний и дальний круг знакомых Майкла. Предполагаемые участники и посвященные в хоакс./The inner circle of Michael Jackson. People that are supposed to be in the know, insiders involved in the hoax.

Раймон Бэйн / Raymone Bain

#1  Сообщение Admin » 16 ноя 2012, 19:41

Раймон Бэйн, бывший представитель Майкла, выпускает книгу.. icon_sick
Изображение
Release Date: June 4, 2013

This is the official, historical chronicle of Michael Jackson’s thoughts and actions during what was probably the most important period of his life—the years leading to his death.
One of the greatest pop music stars of all time, Michael Jackson has become a lightning rod of mythology and misinformation, even—and perhaps especially—in death. While many authors who have written on the entertainer’s life and legacy claim to have known him, few truly have—and fewer knew him as well as Raymone Bain, Jackson’s longtime spokesperson. In this vital book, she sets the record straight on the last years of Jackson’s life, from 2005 to 2009, providing the first truly accurate narrative of the icon’s harrowing demise.

On June 13, 2005, Michael Jackson walked out of the courthouse in Santa Maria, California, a free man. Though acquitted of all child molestation charges, he was a shattered man. Michael Jackson: The Lost Years chronicles the pop star’s comeback from this devastating chapter of his life, charting his journey of restoration and redemption. Drawing on her intimate proximity to Jackson, Raymone captures these four profoundly significant years—a period when Jackson began laying the groundwork for his personal and professional comeback, undergoing a complete paradigm shift brought on by his struggles and dedicating himself to making his children, fans, and supporters proud. These were the years during which he intended to recover from long-term professional exploitation and make recording history…again.

Written with the full intention of countering the circus of distortions, manipulations, speculations, and fabrications that followed Jackson’s sensationalized death, this authoritative book stands as the final word on a legendary entertainer’s final years.

http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jackson-T ... 593094892/
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 3):
franklin5569 (24 июл 2015, 20:17) • Trueamore (16 ноя 2012, 20:20) • Lina (16 ноя 2012, 19:49)
Рейтинг: 27.27%

Admin
Автор темы
Благодарил (а): 11977 раз.

Re: Раймон Бэйн

#2  Сообщение Lina » 16 ноя 2012, 19:50

admin писал(а):Раймон Бэйн, бывший представитель Майкла, выпускает книгу.. icon_sick
[ Изображение ]

This is the official, historical chronicle of Michael Jackson’s thoughts and actions during what was probably the most important period of his life—the years leading to his death.
One of the greatest pop music stars of all time, Michael Jackson has become a lightning rod of mythology and misinformation, even—and perhaps especially—in death. While many authors who have written on the entertainer’s life and legacy claim to have known him, few truly have—and fewer knew him as well as Raymone Bain, Jackson’s longtime spokesperson. In this vital book, she sets the record straight on the last years of Jackson’s life, from 2005 to 2009, providing the first truly accurate narrative of the icon’s harrowing demise.

On June 13, 2005, Michael Jackson walked out of the courthouse in Santa Maria, California, a free man. Though acquitted of all child molestation charges, he was a shattered man. Michael Jackson: The Lost Years chronicles the pop star’s comeback from this devastating chapter of his life, charting his journey of restoration and redemption. Drawing on her intimate proximity to Jackson, Raymone captures these four profoundly significant years—a period when Jackson began laying the groundwork for his personal and professional comeback, undergoing a complete paradigm shift brought on by his struggles and dedicating himself to making his children, fans, and supporters proud. These were the years during which he intended to recover from long-term professional exploitation and make recording history…again.

Written with the full intention of countering the circus of distortions, manipulations, speculations, and fabrications that followed Jackson’s sensationalized death, this authoritative book stands as the final word on a legendary entertainer’s final years.

Все, кому не лень, книжки пишут
Лучше бы фильм уже сняли что ли :)

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Lina поблагодарил:
franklin5569 (24 июл 2015, 20:17)
Рейтинг: 9.09%

Lina
Благодарил (а): 13125 раз.

#3  Сообщение TAIS » 16 ноя 2012, 23:26

Lina писал(а):Все, кому не лень, книжки пишут
Лучше бы фильм уже сняли что ли :)

Вот и я думаю- книгу написать или лучше сразу детективу снять???? icon_lotsoflaugh icon_lotsoflaugh
Претендента на главную роль пока найти не могу.. icon_lotsoflaugh icon_lotsoflaugh

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора TAIS поблагодарили (всего 4):
franklin5569 (24 июл 2015, 20:17) • Admin (17 ноя 2012, 14:38) • Lina (17 ноя 2012, 14:14) • Trueamore (17 ноя 2012, 00:09)
Рейтинг: 36.36%

TAIS
Благодарил (а): 9490 раз.

#4  Сообщение Admin » 06 дек 2012, 16:57

Изображение
''Raymone Bain talks about life with Michael Jackson
by Jamie Foster Brown
(excerpted from the September 2009 issue of Sister 2 Sister magazine)

Raymone: I remember that I went down to Georgia with Muhammad Ali and took him over to meet Jimmy Carter. As the meeting was ending, Jimmy Carter pulled me aside and said, “Do you know Michael Jackson? I would love to work with him. He’s doing so many amazing things.” So I got back and I called Bob Jones, who made it happen. And they had the press conference and it was the “Heal the World …” whatever.

[In those days,] I didn’t really have any interaction with Michael, but we had this history. I was on a number of boards and commissions; we would have fundraisers and I would always call Bob Jones: “Can you send a fedora? Can you send me something else?” which he did and that helped raise money for the Boarder Babies and all of these charities.

Sabrina: Who was Bob Jones to Michael?
Raymone: He was, at the time, his publicist. That was many years ago. So, back in 2003, Oracene [Venus and Serena Williams’s mom] said they would love to [meet Michael Jackson]. So somebody told me to call Evvy Tavasci.

Sabrina: Who was she?
Raymone: His executive assistant, at the time. And so I said, “Venus and Serena Williams would love to meet Michael and I want to do something special for them: Can I bring ‘em out to meet him? And I want it to be a surprise.” She said, “Michael would love to meet them. He admires them a lot.”
So I told them I had a surprise, but I had to tell what the surprise was to [Venus and Serena’s sisters] Isha, Yetunde and Lyndrea and [their parents] Oracene and Richard.

Jamie: Did they all go?
Raymone: Yetunde and her kids, Lyndrea and Isha went. So, I had to plan all of this during a tennis tournament. Then Venus had a press conference that same day we’d decided to do that. And they were asking me, “Well, where are we going?” “I can’t tell ya!”
So we’re on the 405 going north. So Serena says, “Wait just a minute; we’ve been driving forever. And Venus says, “Where are we going for the surprise? I’ll be surprised-just tell me.”
So Isha and everybody was like, “We can’t tell ya.” It was great to have partners in crime. So we’re driving and driving. Finally, Serena says “Listen, I’m getting tired. So either we’re going to pull over and I’m getting out of this car or we turn it around or you’re going to tell me where we’re going.” So I say, “Let’s go and get a cheeseburger or something.” So we stop there and get something at In-N-Out Burger.

Finally, Serena says, “You know what? I have had enough. I’m going no further. You are either going to tell me where we’re going or I’m turning around.” To be honest with you, they were so sweet, because most people wouldn’t have been driving for an hour, like, “Where are we going here?”
So I said, “I understand that you guys wanted to meet Michael Jackson.” “What! Don’t tell me that’s where we’re going! Don’t tell me!” So then I think we stopped somewhere and got a Michael Jackson CD. We either got a CD or didn’t have one, but they sang Michael Jackson tunes all the way to Los Olivos.
So we get there and we walk in. He comes out, and Serena literally has to lean on my shoulders.

Jamie: [laughs] With her tall self!
Raymone: And Venus! He comes out and says hello. I don’t think anybody said hello but me. I think I pinched Serena and she said hello. Then he took us personally on a tour of everything. We walked around and he had a wonderful dinner for us. Serena and I were the most talkative; everybody else was quiet.
Yetunde’s kids were there and they played with Prince and Paris. Blanket was only about 4 or 5 months old at the time. We met Grace [former nanny to Michael’s kids], who is wonderful, classy and well learned-just wonderful.
So Michael was talking as he would take us around. And everybody else was just quiet, but Serena and I broke out of our shyness because we’re so talkative. We were just chatting, chatting, chatting.

So Serena said, “I don’t see any gloves or jackets.” I said, “I don’t either.” So she says, “Well, do you think it would be gauche to ask him?” And I said, “Now that we’re all the way out here in Neverland, we might as well ask.” She says, “Well, you gonna ask him?” I said, “Nah, you ask him.” Now everybody else is being quiet; they don’t know that the two of us are plotting.

So Michael says, “What?” Serena and I were just laughing and giggling and whispering. So Michael says, “What’s wrong?” So we say, “Listen, we don’t see a lot of your awards or your jackets or your gloves around. We’d like to see ‘em.” Serena asks, “Why don’t you have them here?” And he says, “Well, I don’t want my children to get caught up into who I am and what I do.” Which immediately struck me as being just fantastic.

And they are fabulous kids. So he says, “Oh, you’d like to see ‘em? Well, what do you want to see?” “Well, the jackets, the gloves, the shoes, the hats, the awards.”

So he took us up to his bedroom and took us in the closet. And Serena and I tried on, I think, every jacket in the closet. We were like, “Oh no, is it alright?” And he said, “Go on, you can.”

He was the most wonderful, gracious… Serena says, “I wonder will he give us one?” I said, “No, that might be a little bit too gauche.” But they were heavy. They must’ve weighed 30 pounds! You pick one up, I mean you gotta really expect it; the weight of the jackets was so heavy.

More from the interview(summary)

They ask him how he dances in the jackets since they are so heavy & he laughs and says he rehearses. He drives them in his blue Rolls Royce to another part of the house (I think to see the trophies). Raymone and Serena were whispering among themselves; because they weren’t sure if Michael knew how to drive Plus it was very dark. He laughed and told them ‘yeah, I know how to drive.’ They were there as late as 3 am and Michael asked them if they wanted to stay over.

Raymone says the next morning Serena called her because it was on tv that Michael was going to court. They couldn’t believe they had kept him up and he had to go to court the next day. Serena said something like: ‘I can’t believe that’s him because the Michael she had met last night was handsome’

Raymone said his greatest legacy will be his children. She says that Michael told her that Blanket was so independent and she told him that Blanket would be a politican. Raymone says she told Michael that Paris could be a model, but he didn’t say anything in reply. She remeberd a incident once when Michael told Blanket to get ready because they were all going to Japan, Blanket said no he didn’t want to go A bit later on, Raymone was like where’s Blanket? Michaele said in the closet. Raymone said Blanket told her he was hiding in the closet because he didn’t want to go(lol)

Raymon Bain said that she had very good access to MJ all through the time she worked for him; she wasn’t limited when she wanted to talk to him. She said people who claimed that he liked yes-men were lying. according to her Michael loved debate and discussion. Also she said he was healthy and ate well. She talks about a conservation they had about what he wanted to eat & what he wanted the kids to eat.

She said she doesn’t watch the media reports about MJ’s death''

Изображение

http://s2smagazine.com/node/1509
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 4):
franklin5569 (24 июл 2015, 20:17) • Lina (07 дек 2012, 07:12) • TAIS (06 дек 2012, 22:18) • Trueamore (06 дек 2012, 17:28)

Admin
Автор темы

Бывший публицист Майкла Джексона подает в суд

#5  Сообщение Admin » 27 май 2013, 22:26

Michael Jackson’s Ex-Publicist Sues for Legal Malpractice

Бывший публицист Майкла Джексона подает в суд за правонарушение, совершенное адвокатом

Deceased pop megastar Michael Jackson's former publicist is suing a Florida law firm for legal malpractice, accusing her former attorneys of botching her lawsuit against Jackson's estate for what she claimed were $44 million in unpaid fees.

Raymone Bain, who runs a D.C.-based public relations firm, served as Jackson's publicist beginning in late 2003 and helped run his business affairs through The Michael Jackson Company LLC. In the complaint Bain filed May 3 in District of Columbia Superior Court, she claimed her former lawyers with Gary, Williams, Parenti, Watson & Gary in Stuart, Fla., breached their duties to her at various stages of the litigation against Jackson's estate.

Bain is seeking $300 million in damages. She's being represented by Steven Pavsner of Joseph, Greenwald & Laake in Greenbelt, Md.

Bain "was instrumental in Mr. Jackson's life and had some contacts in place with him that entitled her to compensation," Pavsner said. "Because of the way this case was handled at the trial level, she has not obtained the relief she deserves."

Willie Gary, name partner of the Gary firm and an individual defendant in the case, could not immediately be reached for comment.

As Jackson's publicist and through The Michael Jackson Company, Bain helped manage multi-million dollar transactions and coordinated public relations for the scandal-plagued artist, according to the complaint. Bain sued Jackson in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia in May 2009 (Jackson’s estate was substituted after he died in June 2009) seeking unpaid fees to the tune of at least $44 million.

Jackson's estate claimed Bain signed a release with Jackson that settled claims to fees. Bain countered that she was defrauded into signing the document and had received a letter from Jackson saying he never signed it. She maintained that Jackson's signature on the copy of the release produced by his estate was fraudulent.

Bain claimed in her legal malpractice lawsuit that her lawyers made a variety of negligent decisions, from not amending the complaint to reflect changed circumstances after Jackson died to failing to alert the court to the possible existence of the letter from Jackson that Bain believed would refute the defendants' arguments. According to Bain, the letter surfaced only after a judgment was entered against her.

In May 2010, now-retired U.S. District Judge James Robertson granted summary judgment to Jackson's estate. Bain claimed Gary's firm failed to move for reconsideration or file an appeal before the deadline expired. Bain moved to set aside the judgment, a request U.S. District Chief Judge Royce Lamberth denied last June. Bain appealed to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit.

Her appeal is still pending, but Pavsner said they filed the legal malpractice lawsuit now to make sure they didn’t run afoul of Washington's three-year statute of limitations. "We're hoping that with the significant contributions that Raymone made in Mr. Jackson's life, through this avenue, if not through the court of appeals, we'll finally be able to get justice for her," he said.

The case is before Superior Court Judge Neal Kravitz. An initial scheduling conference is scheduled for August 16.

http://legaltimes.typepad.com/blt/2013/ ... ctice.html
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 4):
franklin5569 (24 июл 2015, 20:17) • Trueamore (28 май 2013, 11:28) • Lina (28 май 2013, 10:42) • TAIS (27 май 2013, 23:35)

Admin
Автор темы

#6  Сообщение Admin » 12 сен 2013, 01:50

admin писал(а):Раймон Бэйн, бывший представитель Майкла, выпускает книгу.. icon_sick
[ Изображение ]

Книжка выходит в ноябре
Michael Jackson: The Lost Years [Hardcover]

Raymone Bain (Author)

RRP: £14.16
Publisher: Strebor Books (30 Nov 2013)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1593094892/r ... lsb1R6HA9D
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

franklin5569 (24 июл 2015, 20:16) • Lina (12 сен 2013, 08:07) • TAIS (12 сен 2013, 07:43)

Admin
Автор темы

#7  Сообщение Admin » 24 июл 2015, 19:30

Message From Raymone Bain RE: Supposed Emails To Be Leaked
Заявление Раймоны Бэйн относительно электронных писем, которые будут слиты в сеть

Below is an email MJ-Upbeat received from Raymone K. Bain today, July 20th, 2015
I’ve been advised that soon, supposed emails sent to Mr. Jackson from me, Raymone Bain, are going to be “leaked” or “posted” on the Internet. However, there is a problem: Mr. Jackson owned no laptop or computer nor did he have an external email address. Therefore, someone will be committing fraud if any such alleged emails are disseminated from me on the internet.
I have recently seen an email which I allegedly sent to Mr. Jackson in December 2007, resigning. This is false. No such email was ever sent to Michael Jackson.
I have to wonder why is this being done, and now.
For the last several years, there has been quite a bit of unethical and illegal behavior targeted against me, and others who worked for Mr. Jackson, via the Internet. With regards to me: hacking, dissemination of false information, slanderous and defamatory information, manipulated placement of articles, i.e., keywords changed in Meta Tag lines in articles to manipulate the Google
server: cyber terrorism.
The question becomes: who or what individuals stand to gain by engaging in such unethical, cowardly, and despicable behavior and what firm(s) or individuals were hired to engage in such acts,
and how much is being paid.
For years I ignored it. Now, my attorneys are going to aggressively begin dealing with it.
I don’t want Mr. Jackson’s fans duped.
Best.
Raymone K. Bain

Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

Lina (25 июл 2015, 10:44) • Trueamore (24 июл 2015, 23:06) • franklin5569 (24 июл 2015, 20:16)

Admin
Автор темы

#8  Сообщение Admin » 09 янв 2016, 18:27

Lawyer: Michael Jackson's Manager is Lying
Юрист: Менеджер Майкла Джексона лжет

LOS ANGELES CA - A former attorney for Michael Jackson testified Monday that his onetime manager is lying when she says she owns part of a company formed in 2006 to promote the late singer’s business interests.

Gregory Cross told Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Maria Stratton that Raymone Bain knew the singer was the sole owner of the Michael Jackson Co.

Cross said he flew cross-country from his East Coast home and worked countless hours with Bain to transfer the company from its status as a corporation to a limited-liability company in 2007, an action he says Bain likely wanted done for tax purposes.

Asked by Suann MacIsaac, an attorney representing the Jackson estate, if Bain was “fabricating” her current claim to own part of the company, Cross replied, “Yes.”

Jackson died on June 25, 2009, at age 50 of a drug overdose while in Los Angeles preparing for a series of comeback concerts in London.

Bain, Broderick Morris, Qadree El-Amin and Adean King say they collectively possess about 15 percent of the company under a 3 a.m. deal to which Jackson agreed in a Tokyo hotel room on June 1, 2006.

King was the only one of the four not present when the alleged accord was reached. Bain maintains her share is 10 percent.

Stratton is hearing a non-jury trial resulting from a petition filed by the Jackson estate seeking to have the estate declared the sole owners of the entity, which still exists today.

King previously worked for Bain, an attorney who served for a time as Jackson’s manager and spokeswoman; El-Amin is a talent manager whose former clients include Boyz II Men; and Morris promoted entertainment events in Japan.

Cross, questioned by Blecher, said he never saw a document that Jackson allegedly signed that outlined the ownership shares the claimants say they have.

“Yet you sit here and say she (Bain) lied?,” Blecher asked.

“Yes,” Cross replied.

The judge asked Cross why he did not inquire of Bain at the time if she was claiming an ownership stake. Cross answered that Jackson never said anything to imply the singer was not the sole owner.

“Do you believe everything a client tells you?,” Stratton asked.

In other testimony, Washington, D.C.-based attorney Frederick Cooke said he worked with Bain in the initial stages of forming the Michael Jackson Co. in 2006. Cooke said Bain was clear in saying that she, Jackson, and “maybe some others” would have ownership shares in the company.

“She was going to be president and CEO,” Cooke said.
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 2):
Белая роза (09 янв 2016, 21:13) • franklin5569 (09 янв 2016, 20:41)
Рейтинг: 18.18%

Admin
Автор темы

Facebook

Вернуться в ЛЮДИ И СОБЫТИЯ / PEOPLE AND EVENTS