Добро пожаловать в Мир Майкла Джексона, Гость!    Регистрация  Или выполнить  Вход       

Ближний и дальний круг знакомых Майкла. Предполагаемые участники и посвященные в хоакс./The inner circle of Michael Jackson. People that are supposed to be in the know, insiders involved in the hoax.

Конрад Мюррей / Conrad Murray

#341  Сообщение Liberian Girl » 25 июл 2016, 01:38

Я готова верить, но надо знать во что!

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Liberian Girl поблагодарили (всего 4):
Нэт (26 июл 2016, 09:21) • Lina (25 июл 2016, 19:45) • Dream (25 июл 2016, 19:24) • franklin5569 (25 июл 2016, 16:05)
Рейтинг: 36.36%

Liberian Girl
Благодарил (а): 2485 раз.

#342  Сообщение Liberian Girl » 26 июл 2016, 02:39

‘I did not kill Jacko’. Conrad Murray opens up to Sydney Confidential after two years in jail

Изображение

CONRAD MURRAY, the doctor jailed for Michael Jackson’s manslaughter, says he was unjustly convicted. After serving two years of a four-year sentence, Murray was released from jail in the US in 2013 and says he continues to practise as a doctor.

“My practice is greater or larger in size than the practice I had before,” Murray told Confidential over the phone from his Florida home.

“I do practice for the betterment of humanity and for all of mankind. Patients find me through word of mouth or friends, it just catches fire.

“Right now I have 23 charts and records from patients from 11 countries that I have to go through over the next couple of days.”

Murray, 63, this week releases his tell-all book, This Is It!

“As a physician I will always have my title. No one can take that away from me. One can restrict my licence or modify how I practise, they have that power, but they can never take away the fact that I am a doctor. I am a true humanitarian. I do not charge for my services, I do it for the fulfilment and I do it privately.”

Jackson was under Murray’s care at the time of his death at the age of 50 in June 2009.

Murray was found guilty of manslaughter after Jackson’s death was ruled a homicide following the injection of 50mg of Propofol for treatment of insomnia on the night of Jackson’s death. At the time, Murray’s California and Nevada medical licences were suspended and his Texas licence was revoked.

Изображение

“I did not commit a crime. My conviction was completely unjust,” Murray said, adding Jackson had omitted details of his medical history and the other drugs he had been taking.

“I do not in any way have any anger. I am disappointed Michael had a very serious disability, he was addicted to opioids and he never shared that with me. Outside of that, I love him. This was a huge wrong that was done to me and I will right this wrong some time in my lifetime.”

Murray’s book details his professional and personal relationship with Jackson.

One of the more surprising disclosures was Jackson’s belief he had been chemically castrated due to the fact he was prescribed drugs earlier in life to put off puberty and preserve his famous high-pitch voice.

“Michael carried a burden thinking he was castrated,” Murray said.

“Michael felt, in his words, that he was chemically castrated. I guided him to understand he was not castrated but he walked around for years thinking that he was, and he felt like, a neutered animal.”

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Liberian Girl поблагодарили (всего 3):
Lina (28 июл 2016, 21:19) • franklin5569 (26 июл 2016, 16:43) • Нэт (26 июл 2016, 09:19)
Рейтинг: 27.27%

Liberian Girl

#343  Сообщение Moonwal*king* » 26 июл 2016, 11:16

Нэт писал(а):
Moonwal*king* писал(а):
Fox писал(а):Сначала он плачет, что ему фаны угрожают и т.п., а теперь пишет ЭТО?

Я просто уверена в том, что это заговор. Неспроста все эти гнусности изо всех щелей поперли. Словно вынуждают к чему-то. К чему только-вот вопрос. Мне думается, что это как-то связано с его активами. Доктор-пешка. За ним стоят куда более внушительные фигуры, под дудку которых он и выплясывает то вальсы, то польки, это смотря что ему играют.

Заговор несомненно был и есть,но мне кажется,что это уже агония заговорщиков.Как ни старались-ну не смогли они Майкла победить!И будут пакостить еще долго с помощью лживой,продажной прессы.И заметьте все фигуранты- люди не у дел и подработать не прочь.Мюррей вон без лицензии сидит,а кушать хоцецца! icon_lotsoflaugh

То то и оно, они пишут, что Мюррей очень даже неплохо устроен, в квартире в роскошном районе проживает и еще у него дом имеется. Хотя он самолично заявлял, что это ему друзья помогают. Но денег много не бывает.
Тревожно мне за Майкла и за то, что с ним творят..И ведь на детях как отражается.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Moonwal*king* поблагодарили (всего 3):
Lina (28 июл 2016, 21:18) • Dream (26 июл 2016, 21:26) • franklin5569 (26 июл 2016, 16:43)

Moonwal*king*
Прогресс до нового звания:
20.8%
Благодарил (а): 484 раз.

#344  Сообщение Нэт » 26 июл 2016, 22:09

Ему видимо обещали за книжку вернуть лицензию-вот он и старается.Какой он все-таки отвратный! icon_shooting

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Нэт поблагодарили (всего 3):
Lina (28 июл 2016, 21:18) • franklin5569 (27 июл 2016, 16:42) • Moonwal*king* (27 июл 2016, 13:41)

Нэт
8%
Благодарил (а): 737 раз.

#345  Сообщение Liberian Girl » 27 июл 2016, 02:46

Harriet and Mark Lester defend claims Michael Jackson wanted to marry her when she was 12

The 22-year-old has hit out at the comments made by Dr Conrad Lester and insisted the pop star was a "wonderful, fantastic" person

The girl at the centre of claims Michael Jackson wanted to marry her when she was 12 has defended the star.

Harriet Lester, now 22, hit out at the extraordinary comments from the Thriller hitmaker's former doctor Conrad Murray on Loose Women .

She confessed she was "shocked" over the allegations and insisted that Michael was only ever "supportive" towards her when they were in each other's company.

Harriet, who was joined by her dad Mark Lester , said: "[I was] completely shocked. I had never expected that to happen and for anyone to say that.

Изображение

Harriet Lester is now 22

Изображение

She defended the pop star

Изображение

Harriet was joined be her dad Mark

"I was just a bit shocked and hurt and confused. It was very surprising. All of my friends and family are behind me saying it was completely ridiculous.

Questioned by panelist Sherrie Hewson about whether she remembered anything untoward she explained: "It is obviously very difficult to think in that way, but I have really been forced to look back on things and I can honestly say there wasn't anything at all.

"He was just a really supportive, fantastic [person]."

Изображение

The Lester family were extremely close with Michael Jackson

Изображение

Mark insisted he had no idea about Jacko's drug problem

Harriet went on to explain that the original claims that she was 12 were incorrect and that is wasn't possible she had been 'groomed' as suggested by Janet Street Porter: "I was actually around 15 or 16 at the time.

"I can't imagine that and also I can't imagine Michael would ever do that to my father."

She added: "I am not going to let this change... I'm not going to let that cloud [my memories]. He was a wonderful, fantastic, really supportive and a lovely, genuine human being. It really saddens me."

Изображение

The family with Michael

Mark, who had known the singer since his teens, defended the "tactile" Jacko and said he had no idea about his drug-taking habits.

An uncomfortable Mark also responded to the bizarre request that Michael had asked for a sperm donation: "Yes… well that happened. I kind of knew the reason behind it… He didn't want to put it on his shelf in a jar, or I hope not.

"It was a weird proposition, but there are stranger things out there," he added.

Изображение

They refuse to let the comments tarnish their memories

He confessed that the possibility Michael would use the sperm for his own children "was at the back of my mind" but said he would not allow the whole saga destroy his memories of the star.

When asked why Lester family - who had been very close to Michael and his children who Mark was godfather to - hadn't put their own story forward, he explained: "I think people don't want to hear nice things they want to hear horrible things."

Показать ссылки поста

Lina (28 июл 2016, 21:18) • franklin5569 (27 июл 2016, 16:40) • Moonwal*king* (27 июл 2016, 13:40) • Нэт (27 июл 2016, 11:11)

Liberian Girl

#346  Сообщение Moonwal*king* » 27 июл 2016, 13:41

Хоть кто-то в защиту вступился. Спасибо им

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Moonwal*king* поблагодарили (всего 3):
Lina (28 июл 2016, 21:18) • Нэт (27 июл 2016, 16:53) • franklin5569 (27 июл 2016, 16:44)

Moonwal*king*
20.8%
Благодарил (а): 484 раз.

#347  Сообщение Liberian Girl » 06 авг 2016, 11:05

Jacko’s Death Doc On The Loose! Dr. Murray’s Secret Plan To Practice Again REVEALED

He 'earned his degree' — and wants to use it!

Изображение

Now that Dr. Conrad Murray is out of jail, he’s ready to see patients again!

Michael Jackson‘s personal physician revealed to RadarOnline.com exclusively that intends to apply for reinstatement of his medical licenses — and wants to practice again!

“I have not started,” he said of the application process, noting that he “will do so in the short interim.”

“I definitely will practice medicine again,” Murray explained. “I do want to and I will. But the question is whether or not I’ll practice medicine in the United States again. For me I think not.”

Murray, 63, opened a private cardiology practice in 1999, and was slated to be the tragic singer’s personal doctor for the This Is It tour.

He met Jackson when the singer contacted him to treat one of his children for an unknown medical condition, and the two became fast friends as he supplied Jackson with drugs.

Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in relation to Jackson’s death in 2009 for administering a fatal dose of propofol. He served two years of a four-year sentence as a result.

“I have never had a public reprimand, discipline or problem with my medical board or any strike or any medical malpractice accusation — not one thing against me until this false allegation,” he said of the conviction.

“For over 20 years, I have practiced taking care of the most critically ill patients and saving their lives,” Murray told Radar. “You can go to my patients for their testimony.”

Murray revealed to Radar that he knows he’ll be faced to harsh criticism — but he’s not worried.

“Many will talk but many are not even qualified to finish high school,” he said.

“I am a doctor,” Murray affirmed. “No one can ever take that away from me. You can restrict my license, so I am not able to practice but you can’t change who I am. I have earned my degree.”

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Liberian Girl поблагодарили (всего 3):
Нэт (12 авг 2016, 17:03) • Lina (07 авг 2016, 14:58) • franklin5569 (06 авг 2016, 15:40)

Liberian Girl

#348  Сообщение Liberian Girl » 11 авг 2016, 17:26

Michael Jackson’s Killer, Dr. Conrad Murray, “Publishes” E Book And No One Buys It

Someone asked me today if the “book” written by Dr. Conrad Murray, the man who killed Michael Jackson, had been published.

I had to look on Amazon.

It does seem like Murray released his e book “This Is It! The Secret Lives of Dr. Conrad Murray and Michael Jackson” on July 26th.

The public has responded with a gigantic Yawn. “Secret Lives” is currently number 25,408 on amazon.com, on their paid Kindle chart.

I didn’t download it, and won’t pay for it. I guess hardly anyone else will, either.

If you know anyone who actually did do that, ask them to email me at showbiz411@gmail.com

It really doesn’t matter what Murray writes. He was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter. He should be in jail still, but was released because of overcrowding. His medical license has been suspended or revoked in the states where he practiced. The book will never see hardcover.

Показать ссылки поста

Нэт (12 авг 2016, 17:02) • franklin5569 (12 авг 2016, 15:42) • Lina (11 авг 2016, 21:14) • Dream (11 авг 2016, 18:44)

Liberian Girl

#349  Сообщение Liberian Girl » 02 сен 2016, 00:24

Michael Jackson was pressured to perform extra 50 shows after This Is It concert

According to the musician's physician Conrad Murray - who was sentenced to four years in jail, although he served two, for the involuntary manslaughter of the King of Pop after administering a fatal dose of anesthetic Propofol in June 2009 - has admitted there was growing concern around the late 'Thriller' hitmaker's ability to give one perfect performance for his 2009 comeback shows, which was heightened when he was asked to do a total of 100 concerts and led him to overdoes on the medicine.

Speaking exclusively to BANG Showbiz about what pushed the singer songwriter to take the fateful drugs, he said: "I don't think he had stage fright, but there was a lot of concern for him whether he had the ability to perform like he did to do 50 shows. They weren't just asking for 50, there was another request for an additional fifty, so a total of a 100.

"I told him to not consider it ... what I suggested was a better way just to pacify the moment because having the volition alone for this 50 was a monumental task for Michael and he tried every possible way to get away from it.

"He was trying to find anything that could give him a very reasonable method to exit."

However, Conrad - who was stripped of his medical license for his role in Michael's death - has hinted Michael felt he had no other choice but to persevere because he feared he would be left "penniless" and wouldn't be able to afford to feed his 18-year-old daughter Paris.

He explained: "But at the same time he was in total fear because if he did exit, if he pulled away, where would he be left? On the side of the road.

"He [Michael] said to me what would happen if he did not do the shows ... he said he would be penniless he would not afford the popsicles his daughter was eating. He was going to go to Skid Row, which is a derelict, downtrodden homeless, impoverished area of the already impoverished. That's where he thought Michael Jackson would end up."

'This Is It! The Secret lives of Dr. Conrad Murray and Michael Jackson' is available to buy now.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Liberian Girl поблагодарил:
franklin5569 (02 сен 2016, 04:27)
Рейтинг: 9.09%

Liberian Girl

#350  Сообщение Liberian Girl » 02 сен 2016, 00:27

Conrad Murray Tells His Story, Part Four: Life Without Michael, Jackson Family’s Reaction

Conrad Murray former personal physician to the late Michael Jackson, took over care for Jackson shortly after arriving at the UCLA Medical Center, where the pop legend was later pronounced dead. Murray describes the scene in the hospital shortly after Jackson’s passing and the arrival of his family in part four of his exclusive interview with uinterview.

CONRAD MURRAY ON JACKSON FAMILY’S “SUPERFICIAL” REACTION TO MICHAEL’S DEATH

Murray recalls immediately thinking of Jackson’s children, Paris, Michael Jr., and Prince after their father’s death. Knowing that his passing would be especially traumatic for the children, he rounded up the children’s psychologists in the hospital, seeking counsel for how to best deliver the news. Grabbing Dileo, Jackson’s manager, Murray and the psychologists found the three children eaten pizza in a waiting room.

“They did cry, they stopped eating their pizza, they cried, we embraced them, gave them support,” Murray recounted to uInterview, before making a point to comment on the children’s braveness. “Then, there’s something about kids and their resilience, they recomposed, they went back to eating pizza.”

Paris then asked to be brought to her grandmother, Katherine Jackson, who had been among the first to arrive in the hospital, and was waiting in another room. Murray reveals that Katherine Jackson did not wish to see Michael Jacksons body, despite insistence on the part of Murray and the other doctors. “I guess I respected that because maybe in her mind she wanted to remember him alive,” he suggested. It was what Katherine Jackson further refused to do that shocked the doctor. Murray describes Paris as seeming as if she wanted an “embrace” from her grandmother; her grandmother did not oblige. Murray further describes the coldness of Katherine Jackson and the extended family towards the children, which concerned him.

“Lots of the other Jacksons came in, his brother Jermaine, cousins, Latoya came, she was there early also. None of them as I observed embraced any of the children. Walking around freely, certainly maybe lost in their own zones, I was concerned, like my goodness, what would happen to these children? From now, from tonight? Where would they sleep? When this day is over, where would they go?”

For Murray the strangeness continued. As more family members flowed in and out of the hospital, few asked questions of emotional concern, and merely attended to the formalities; he states that he worked with Randy Phillips and Jermaine Jackson to go over a statement to the press, one which asked for some privacy in this time of grief. But, Murray was amazed at the types of questions Jermaine asked him. “He mostly asked me…I mean sitting there I thought he would ask me more questions but he just talked about how he liked my accent, where I was from. Just odd. Very superficial.”

Now several years and a prison sentence removed from the catastrophe, Murray is trying to put the events of that night behind him, and do some good in the process. “This has been a monumental catastrophe. Not just for me, but for my entire family, my children, my fiance, everybody. It’s been a disaster, to say the least,” he confessed. “But, what I can tell you is this: I would survive, it takes time, at this time I still do a lot of voluntary work in medicine.”

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Liberian Girl поблагодарил:
franklin5569 (02 сен 2016, 04:27)
Рейтинг: 9.09%

Liberian Girl

Пред.След.

Вернуться в ЛЮДИ И СОБЫТИЯ / PEOPLE AND EVENTS