Добро пожаловать в Мир Майкла Джексона, Гость!    Регистрация  Или выполнить  Вход       

Ближний и дальний круг знакомых Майкла. Предполагаемые участники и посвященные в хоакс./The inner circle of Michael Jackson. People that are supposed to be in the know, insiders involved in the hoax.

Марк Лестер / Mark Lester

#1  Сообщение Admin » 05 май 2013, 18:26

Former child actor Mark Lester believes he's the biological father of deceased superstar Michael Jackson's children Prince Michael, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, 11, and he's will to undergo DNA testing to prove it.

The Oliver! star alleges the Prince of Pop asked him to donate sperm one year prior to the births of the children, whom Lester claims now closely resemble his own four teenagers.

The Daily Mirror reports the 54-year-old even delivered an impassioned message to the children, with whom he's remained out of contact since Jackson's memorial service in 2009: 'I’m here, come and visit England, we’ll look after you.'

Lester asserted he briefly blocked thoughts of the donation process, which occurred in the early 1990s: 'After Michael asked me to donate sperm for him I completely forgot about it.'

Yet speaking to the outlet apparently jogged his memory, as he continued: 'I remember Michael ringing and saying, ''Oh, you don’t have any fertility difficulties do you?''

'Then out of the blue about a year later, he mentioned sperm donation and I agreed.'

He explained of the slightly uncomfortable process: 'Michael set it up for me to turn up to a clinic in Harley Street, London to do it. It was weird.

'I went in a couple of times to donate but we never talked about it ever again. It was a really strange request but while Michael was alive I never gave it another thought. I didn’t ­donate to get something out of it.'

The two friends met in 1978 after a Jackson 5 concert at London's Rainbow Theatre.

Both grown child stars, they got along swimmingly.

Lester gushed of their relationship: 'We ended up great friends. Michael had so many people and security around him but had very few people that knew him really closely. I became one of those lucky few.'

Their friendship endured through decades, with Jackson even naming Lester the godfather to his three children, born in 1997, 1998 and 2002 with ex-wife Debbie Rowe, to whom the hitmaker was married between 1996 and 1999.

Lester's own four children often spent holidays and weekends with Jackson's offspring.

He reminisced: 'Every time Michael came to the UK, which was at least six times a year, I used to take my children to see his. They always got on really well.

'We always used to stay at an isolated cottage at the Cliveden House hotel in Berkshire. I even took the kids to his home in the US. We were like one big happy family.'

Still, Lester maintains he never doubted the paternity of Jackson's progeny while the Beat It singer was alive.

Only after Jackson's drug-induced death at 50 did the lifelong pal entertain the idea that he may be the father of the grieving youngsters.

'I noticed the likenesses in my own children and his,' he explained. 'My daughter Olivia looks like Paris. People have also pointed out similarities between myself when I was younger and Prince.'

He continued of Jackson: 'He was a great dad to them, brought them up and was brilliant with the kids so I just didn’t go there but there is obviously a good possibility (that I could be the biological father).'

After Lester raised the question to the Jackson family, the clan severed ties with the scorned godfather in a move that he deems 'not what Michael would have wanted.'

The family has not responded to Lester's resultant pleas despite his insistence that he remains willing to undergo DNA testing to confirm whether he is the children's biological father.

Friend Uri Geller corroborated Lester's claims in 2009, saying: 'I have no reason to doubt Mark’s story, simply because I remember years ago in New York, Michael implied to me that he wanted Mark to help him father a child for him.

'Now obviously I cannot be 100 per cent sure that Paris is the biological daughter of Mark. But I remember those words and knowing the relationship that Mark had with Michael and their families and their children and the many trips they took together.

'There was such a very strong bond, that to me, it really makes sense.”

Lester, however, adamantly states he will only submit to genetic testing with the approval of the Jackson children.

He remarked: 'I wouldn’t have a DNA test without the children’s permission but when the children come of age, and it’s not far away, and they decide they want me to do it then I will. It is up to them.

'I don’t want to tell them what to do. I just want to reconnect and be the godfather that Michael made me.'

Among Lester's other allegations is the revelation that prior to his untimely death, Jackson hid a collection of unheard recordings in a vault in his Neverland Ranch.

The actor said of the unreleased tracks: 'I’m amazed no one has got their hands on them yet.

'He couldn’t read or write music so whenever lyrics came to him he just had to quickly write things down. If he got a beat he would tap it out on to a portable tape recorder. The tapes and words exist somewhere because I’ve heard some of them. One was about a mystery girl.

'I don’t know if they were found when his estate was wound up. Either way they will be worth a bit of money,' he finished.

Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... ds-newsxml

Оказывается, он папаша всех троих icon_shocked icon_ROFL icon_shooting
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 3):
franklin5569 (20 янв 2015, 06:44) • TAIS (05 май 2013, 21:20) • Trueamore (05 май 2013, 20:22)
Рейтинг: 27.27%

Admin
Автор темы
Благодарил (а): 11977 раз.

Re: Марк Лестер опять хочет сделать ДНК-тест

#2  Сообщение Admin » 05 май 2013, 18:42

И еще одна статья icon_chopping

Michael Jackson's kids are mine and a DNA test will prove it, says Brit star Mark Lester
- Дети Майкла Джексона мои и тест ДНК это докажет - говорит британская звезда Марк Лестер

Oliver! actor who donated sperm to the superstar a year before singer's first child was born wants to see his three offspring
Актер из "Оливера", который дал свою сперму суперзвезде за год до рождения его первенца, хочет видеть трех своих отпрысков

Изображение
Brit actor Mark Lester has dramatically vowed to have DNA tests to prove he is the ­father of Michael Jackson’s three children, the Sunday People can reveal.

Former Oliver! child star Mark – godfather to all Jacko’s kids – believes there is a “good possibility” he is their biological dad.

The 54-year-old actor, who was Michael’s best pal for 30 years, donated sperm to the ­superstar a year before the singer’s first child was born.

Now Mark, who has not been ­allowed to see Prince Michael, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, 11, since their father’s death in June 2009, has sent them a message, ­saying: “I’m here, come and visit England, we’ll look after you.”

Speaking exclusively to the Sunday People, Mark said: “After Michael asked me to donate sperm for him I completely forgot about it.

“He was a great dad to them, brought them up and was brilliant with the kids so I just didn’t go there but there is obviously a good possibility (that I could be the biological father).

“I wouldn’t have a DNA test without the children’s permission but when the children come of age, and it’s not far away, and they decide they want me to do it then I will. It is up to them.

“I don’t want to tell them what to do. I just want to reconnect and be the godfather that Michael made me.”
Изображение
In his first interview for almost four years, father-of-four Mark says the resemblance between his 18-year-old daughter Olivia and Jacko’s girl Paris is striking.

And young Prince Michael had an astonishing similarity to Mark when he was a child star. But Mark now feels “locked out” by the Jackson family ­following claims he is the dad. Dozens of ­his calls have gone unanswered.

Last month he was invited to Los Angeles by Jackson’s former manager Dieter Weisner only to discover it would not be possible to see the children. The kids are set to take the stand as ­witnesses in a £26billion lawsuit brought against concert promoter AEG Live.

The family claim the firm, which organised Jacko’s 50 farewell gigs planned for London’s O2 Arena, ­ignored health fears about the singer.

Mark says he would happily give ­evidence to defend his friend of 30 years. He said: “Michael was a great friend to me and I would defend his name in the court case if I have to.”

Mark, who shot to fame at the age of eight when he starred in the Lionel Bart film Oliver!, first met Jacko in 1978 at the Rainbow Theatre in Finsbury Park, North London, where the singer was performing with the Jackson 5.

The pair, then both 20, immediately hit it off, ­sharing burgers and soft drinks and chatting for over three hours.
Изображение
When Michael flew back to America, they kept a long-distance friendship. The singer often phoned Mark at 3am for a chat because he couldn’t grasp the different time zones.

Mark said: “We ended up great friends. Michael had so many ­people and security around him but had very few people that knew him really closely. I became one of those lucky few.

“Michael lived in a bubble. He barely knew any famous person outside the music world.

“He was once introduced to tennis player Boris Becker in Germany and had no idea who he was.”

In 1991 Mark fathered his first child to first wife Jane. Just two years later another daughter Harriet was born and in 1995 he fathered his third daughter Olivia.

Just months later Jacko called Mark with an unusual request.

Mark said: “I remember Michael ringing and saying, ‘Oh, you don’t have any fertility difficulties do you?’. He was half joking so I joked, ‘Oh, I just look at her and she gets pregnant’.

“So then in a light-hearted way he said, ‘Will you help me out?’. Initially I thought he wanted me to do something with his ex-wife Debbie Rowe and I was thinking, ‘I don’t think so’.

“Then out of the blue about a year later, he mentioned sperm donation and I agreed.

“Michael set it up for me to turn up to a clinic in Harley Street, London to do it. It was weird.

“I went in a couple of times to donate but we never talked about it ever again.

“It was a really strange request but while Michael was alive I never gave it another thought. I didn’t ­donate to get something out of it.”
Изображение
In February 1997, Jacko announced the birth of his first son with Debbie Rowe, Prince Michael.

Paris followed in 1998 and Prince Michael II, also known as Blanket, arrived in 2002.

As the children grew up, a paternity puzzle arose amid speculation Michael looked different to his three kids.

He and his family vehemently denied claims the children were not his.

Mark, who was made godfather by the superstar to all three kids in 2001, said: “While he was alive, I never ever thought the children were anyone else’s but Michael’s.”

Mark’s children, including son Felix, now 13, became close friends with Jacko’s kids and the two families ­became almost inseparable, spending school holidays and weekends ­together. Mark, now a trained osteopath living in Cheltenham, Gloucs, said: “Every time Michael came to the UK, which was at least six times a year, I used to take my children to see his.

“They always got on really well. Olivia and Harriet would play with Paris.

“We always used to stay at an isolated cottage at the Cliveden House hotel in Berkshire. I even took the kids to his home in the US. We were like one big happy family.”
Изображение
Just three months after shakily ­announcing the AEG Live tour at the O2, Jacko, who was reported to be £100million in debt, was found dead at the age of 50 after overdosing on painkillers and tranquillisers.

His doctor Conrad Murray was later convicted of manslaughter and jailed for four years.

Mark said: “When I heard the news I was devastated. I never saw him take any drugs. I managed to get to America for his memorial service and that was the last time I saw the children.”

Two months after Jacko died, his friend Uri Geller mentioned to Mark that he could be the dad.

Mark, who claims he had never previously thought about it, said: “Then I noticed the likenesses in my own children and his.

“My daughter Olivia looks like Paris. People have also pointed out similarities between myself when I was younger and Prince.”

But after hearing the claims, the Jackson family stopped answering Mark’s calls.

He added: “I just feel it is really cruel that our relationship has just been cut off. It is not what Michael would have wanted.”

500 new songs hidden at Neverland
MICHAEL Jackson wrote around 500 songs and hid them at his Neverland home before he died.

Mark Lester told how his superstar pal would often write ten times the number of songs for every album he produced – leaving hundreds unused ­during his glittering career.

Jackson, who made ten studio albums, is thought to have stashed them away in the recording studio at his sprawling California ranch.

Mark said: “The next thing that will be found is Michael’s unheard songs. They must be in a vault somewhere at Neverland. He told me that when he wrote Thriller he wrote ten times more songs than were needed.

“He did that with every album and would then filter out the best from the worst. I’m amazed no one has got their hands on them yet.

“He couldn’t read or write music so whenever lyrics came to him he just had to quickly write things down. If he got a beat he would tap it out on to a portable tape recorder.

“The tapes and words exist somewhere because I’ve heard some of them. One was about a mystery girl.

“I don’t know if they were found when his estate was wound up. Either way they will be worth a bit of money.”

Jackson had seven UK single No1s and 13 in the US during his solo career.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mi ... z2SQvc0M58
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 4):
franklin5569 (20 янв 2015, 06:44) • TAIS (05 май 2013, 21:19) • Trueamore (05 май 2013, 20:22) • Lina (05 май 2013, 19:00)
Рейтинг: 36.36%

Admin
Автор темы

#3  Сообщение Mermaid » 05 май 2013, 19:35

От же ж блин сколько отцов развелось. Как бы не перепутать.

На самом деле подобное поведение просто удивляет. Это смешно и глупо одновременно.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Mermaid поблагодарили (всего 4):
Olenca (20 янв 2015, 21:30) • franklin5569 (20 янв 2015, 06:44) • Admin (05 май 2013, 20:43) • Lina (05 май 2013, 20:25)

Mermaid
Прогресс до нового звания:
8.6%
Благодарил (а): 543 раз.

#4  Сообщение Lina » 05 май 2013, 20:25

Mermaid писал(а):От же ж блин сколько отцов развелось. Как бы не перепутать.

На самом деле подобное поведение просто удивляет. Это смешно и глупо одновременно.

А, главное, зачем ему это?

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Lina поблагодарили (всего 2):
franklin5569 (20 янв 2015, 06:44) • Admin (05 май 2013, 20:43)
Рейтинг: 18.18%

Lina
Благодарил (а): 13125 раз.

#5  Сообщение Admin » 20 июн 2013, 16:21

Jeremy Kyle Show: Mark Lester - I might be the father of Michael Jackson's children and I want Paris Jackson to stay with me

Марк Лестер - Возможно, я отец детей Майкла и я хочу, чтобы Пэрис осталась со мной

Изображение

Today was an extremely unusual episode of the 'Jeremy Kyle Show'. Whereas the programme usually deals with duelling families engaging in a public shouting match, today the show was entirely centred around two lengthy interviews with Mark Lester. For those who don't know, Lester played the title role in the infamous Lionel Bart musical 'Oliver'. Thus, he became one of the most famous child actors in the world, and in common with many who acquire fame at a young age, whether deliberately or otherwise, he struggled to live up to his early fame, and sought a quieter life away from the glare of the public eye.

Lester also, though, struck up an unlikely friendship with Michael Jackson. It was quite evident from today's 'Jeremy Kyle Show' that this is not only a legitimate claim, but also that Lester's family clearly had a pretty close relationship with Jackson, based on the fact that there are numerous family photographs of them with Jackson, particularly as Jackson's lavish household in Santa Barbara, California.

Naturally enough, the conversation turned to the topic of the vast allegations of child abuse that have been levelled at Jackson. Lester completely refuted any idea that he could possibly be guilty of such a heinous and offensive act. He stated quite plainly that the allegations were "ill-founded and completely untrue", and that he would have been perfectly happy to leave his children overnight with the singer and entertainer.

Lester had also claimed that he could be the father to Jackson's children. It transpired that Jackson had expressed his desire to have children during a telephone conversation with Lester, and had mentioned that he had a fertility problem and would like the former child actor to make a sperm donation. Lester now believes that he could be the father of Jackson's three children.

All of these revelations occurred in an interview a few weeks ago, which was replayed at the start of the programme. Lester returned today to discuss the apparent suicidal state of one of these children, Paris Jackson. During the conversation, Lester stated that he wanted Paris to come and live with him and his family, as he felt it would be a healthier environment for her to live in. Lester stated that he felt Paris was struggling to cope with living with a bubble in which she is continually chased around by the media.
Overall, it will be interesting to see how this story pans out and whether Lester's claims of paternity will turn out to be remotely accurate.

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/jeremy-kyle-show ... 00506.html
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

Olenca (20 янв 2015, 21:33) • franklin5569 (20 янв 2015, 06:43) • Lina (20 июн 2013, 17:20) • Trueamore (20 июн 2013, 16:39)

Admin
Автор темы

#6  Сообщение tamaraki » 20 июн 2013, 17:08

Лестер очередной раз доказывает, что нормальных людей в окружении Майкла не было, и все кто его окружали, нужно было только одно - его деньги. icon_angry
в суд на него давно подать пора, реально чёл напрашивается icon_mad

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора tamaraki поблагодарили (всего 5):
Olenca (20 янв 2015, 21:34) • franklin5569 (20 янв 2015, 06:43) • Lina (20 июн 2013, 17:21) • Trueamore (20 июн 2013, 17:15) • Admin (20 июн 2013, 17:11)
Рейтинг: 45.45%

RANDOM_AVATAR

tamaraki
0.8%
Благодарил (а): 200 раз.

Re: Марк Лестер / Mark Lester

#7  Сообщение Admin » 19 янв 2015, 23:27

Mark Lester - Oliver! Star Mark Lester The Focus Of New Documentary
Звезда Оливера Марк Лестер. Новый документальный фильм

British child star Mark Lester is to be the subject of a new documentary, in which he'll discuss his long friendship with Michael Jackson.

The Oliver! star, who worked with the likes of Oliver Reed, Charlton Heston, Kirk Douglas, Ernest Borgnine, Rex Harrison, David Hemmings and Raquel Welch, will tackle a string of tabloid stories in the film, which will be directed by Robin Jacob.

The actor will also go into detail about his 2013 claims he could be the father of Jackson's kids after donating sperm to the King of Pop in the mid-1990s. Актер также подробно расскажет о своих заявлениях 2013 года о том, что он может являться отцом детей Джексона, так как он отдал свою сперму поп королю в середине 90-х icon_shut_mouth icon_shooting

Jacob, who is also behind the camera for Lester's comeback movie, 1066, tells Wenn, "It will cover his life from his first acting roles and the various stars he has worked with to his friendship with Michael Jackson and beyond."

In 1066, the former child star's first film since 1977, Lester will play King Harold Ii opposite Katia Winter, Olivia Hussey and John Altman.

Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

Olenca (20 янв 2015, 21:35) • Белая роза (20 янв 2015, 20:48) • franklin5569 (20 янв 2015, 06:43) • Lina (20 янв 2015, 06:14)

Admin
Автор темы

#8  Сообщение Lina » 20 янв 2015, 06:16

Вот ведь неймется. icon_shooting Никто из детей даже близко его не напоминают.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Lina поблагодарили (всего 3):
Olenca (20 янв 2015, 21:36) • Admin (20 янв 2015, 09:42) • franklin5569 (20 янв 2015, 06:43)

Lina
Благодарил (а): 13125 раз.

#9  Сообщение Olenca » 20 янв 2015, 21:40

Lina писал(а):Вот ведь неймется. icon_shooting Никто из детей даже близко его не напоминают.

И рядом не валялся icon_trash Если сам в жизни ничего не добился, присосись к успешному Майклу Джексону. Да у него детей столько нет, сколько "папаш", заявляющих права на них.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Olenca поблагодарили (всего 4):
Lina (21 янв 2015, 21:42) • Admin (21 янв 2015, 20:35) • Mermaid (21 янв 2015, 15:34) • franklin5569 (20 янв 2015, 22:32)

Olenca
35.5%
Благодарил (а): 1445 раз.

#10  Сообщение Admin » 20 май 2017, 12:24

'I tried to get through to Paris but her mother told me to eff off': Why the Oliver! child star who claims he's the biological father of Michael Jackson's daughter is banned from seeing her

" Я пытался наладить контакт с Перис, но ее мать послала меня куда подальше" - Почему звезде Оливера, которая утверждает, что он является биологическим отцом Пэрис запрещено видеться с дочерью.

• Mark Lester, 58, claims that Michael Jackson asked him to be his sperm donor
  • The father-of-four says he is the biological father of 19-year-old Paris Jackson
  • Jackson was dating nurse Debbie Rowe at the time, who he divorced in 1999
  • Lester called Paris 'great looking' and added he 'can't be bothered' for DNA test

Neat and handsome, Mark Lester is just as I would imagine a 58-year-old osteopath, acupuncturist and father-of-four to look.
Dressed in T-shirt and jeans, he moves smoothly around the enormous living room of his beautiful Georgian house in Cheltenham, and his voice is quiet.
He is friendly but, dare I say it, he is ever so slightly boring as he talks about his garden improvements, how he met his ‘other half’ — an interior decorator and mother-of-two called Emma on the school-run — and his recently announced plans to marry her.

Изображение

ИзображениеИзображение

Mark's daughter Harriet, 23, and Paris, who is rumoured to be his daughter

‘Third time lucky. I don’t want to go through all that again, that’s for sure,’ he says.
So it’s hard to square all this normality with his extraordinary past.
Because this is the same Mark Lester who touched the nation’s hearts when he starred, aged eight, as the impossibly beautiful golden-haired orphan in the 1968 film Oliver!
And the same Mark Lester who, as a teenager, was thrown out of restaurants for having chocolate pancake fights, drinking brandy and smoking cigars with hell-raising actor Oliver Reed.

Famously, Reed brought a mute Hungarian prostitute to Lester’s 18th birthday party as a coming of age gift for him, shouting: ‘I want to make a man of Mark!’.
Mark says: ‘She was absolutely mortified. She thought she was going back with him.’
There followed a frenzied drug-taking phase he describes as ‘an 18-month window of doing everything to extreme — every drug I could get my hands on. Mostly coke, but you can’t really sleep very well if you do it all the time, so I had a few days off here and there.’
The small fortune earned from Oliver! was squandered in four years, on a Ferrari, a house (his one sensible investment) booze and drugs for his entourage, but mostly it went up his nose.

Next came a nasty operation to rebuild his sinuses and save his cocaine-ravaged nostrils, a period in rehab, an awful lot of restorative karate — he’s a black belt — two failed marriages, four children of whom he won custody from his first wife Jane after an acrimonious split. And then, finally, a new (drug-free) life as an osteopath, acupuncturist and anti-drug counsellor.
Which is a pretty impressive tally even before you begin to consider his friendships with illusionist, spoon-bender and ‘mystic’ Uri Geller, Liza Minnelli’s ex-husband the late David Gest, and Michael Jackson.
And let’s not forget the strong possibility that Lester is the biological father of the late singer’s 19-year-old daughter Paris (whose mother Debbie Rowe, a former nurse, was married to Jackson).
Lester happily talks about how he acted as a sperm donor for Jackson. ‘I was just helping out a friend. I think he had a problem with actually doing the physical act of sex and a very low sperm count as well.’
He also claims Jackson had been scared off women for many reasons, one of which is said to be the trauma he experienced after being propositioned by Madonna in her hotel bedroom.
Lester explains: ‘When he entered the room, she was in bed, threw the covers off and was completely naked. He took one look at her and screamed and ran away — not something I’d have done!’
He says he was surprised when Jackson told him that he wanted children but ‘had problems’ and joked that Lester, who has four children, Lucy, 26, Harriet, 23, Olivia, 22 and Felix, 18, ‘only had to look at his own wife and she’d get pregnant’.

At first, Lester assumed Jackson wanted him to have sex with his wife Rowe — who he rather ungallantly describes as ‘a most horrendous-looking creature’.
But the singer actually wanted him to make a sperm deposit at a Harley Street clinic.
‘Michael said it would all be completely confidential and I knew he was asking others in his inner circle — actors Macaulay Culkin, Marlon Brando and Jack Nicholson, Uri Geller, people from Harvard with doctorates, all sorts.’
But oddly, as far as he knew, no one with black skin.
The episode remained secret until after Jackson’s death in 2009 when there were a host of media reports about Lester possibly being Paris’s father. She did indeed look very like Lester’s daughters, particularly Olivia as a child.
‘My kids weren’t that enamoured. They thought it a bit seedy — that’s a pun!’ Lester laughs. ‘But they’re fine now.’
Blimey, what a very strange set-up.
Lester’s friendship with Jackson started in the late-Seventies when the singer was in London on tour and asked his manager to contact Lester. Oliver! was his favourite musical and he’d watched it numerous times.

‘I wasn’t really into his music, but my sister loved him,’ Lester says.
They met and spent six hours together. ‘We were the same age and had lots in common as we’d both been child stars.’
In truth, Lester’s showbiz career had struggled post-Oliver!. He appeared in a few more films, but never really replicated the success of Oliver! and retired from acting at 19. ‘As I got older, the parts dried up.Anyway, acting was never something I wanted to do for ever.’
Whatever, he’d made his mark on Michael Jackson. Every time Jackson was in London, they’d hook up. In between, Jackson would phone — often in the middle of the night — ‘he had no concept of the time difference’.
Soon, Lester was part of Wacko Jacko’s inner sanctum.
Through Jackson he met Uri Geller — ‘a lovely man; he was at my last wedding’ — and the bizarre David Gest, whose wedding to Liza Minnelli he attended in 2002 despite knowing, as did everyone, that Gest was gay.
He recalls how Gest suffered terribly from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and was forever rearranging items around him. ‘It drove me mental just watching him,’ says Mark.
‘Apparently, Liza once bashed him over the head with a shoe and damaged his memory. Before Gest died, he phoned and asked if I could fill in some bits of his past that had become blank.’

In the meantime, Jackson, who by now had two children, Prince Michael I and Paris, had a second son Blanket, who was born to a surrogate and whom Lester is ‘pretty sure’ is Jackson’s biological son.
The two families remained close and the Lesters holidayed in Neverland, Jackson’s 2,700 ranch near Santa Barbara, California. The children played together and watched Disney films in bed.
And in 2003, in a lavish ceremony in The Four Seasons Hotel in Las Vegas, the two men became godparents to each other’s children.
Lester was there for the good times: Jackson whooping with laughter as he hurled water balloons at passers-by from a suite at the Beverly Wilshire hotel in Los Angeles; screaming with delight on the fairground rides at Neverland; a joint family Christmas in a Bahrain palace; staying at Cliveden House in Berkshire where Jackson ordered chicken nuggets in the Michelin-starred restaurant.
Lester’s friendship with Jackson started in the late-Seventies when the singer was in London on tour and asked his manager to contact Lester. Oliver! was his favourite musical and he’d watched it numerous times +17
Lester’s friendship with Jackson started in the late-Seventies when the singer was in London on tour and asked his manager to contact Lester. Oliver! was his favourite musical and he’d watched it numerous times
But he also witnessed bad times, including Jackson’s battle with vitiligo, a disease in which patches of skin lose pigmentation.
‘When it was on his face, he had to do something about it and with all these doctors encouraging him, he went too far,’ says Mark. ‘But if you saw the rest of his body — it was horrendous. His legs were white with little patches of brown.’
And the singer suffered from terrible insomnia.
On one occasion, when Jackson complained about not being able to sleep, Lester says they drank six bottles of extremely fine wine, after which the singer slept for hours. In 2003, Jackson — already at the centre of allegations of sex abuse against children — admitted in an ITV documentary that he let children, other than his own, sleep in his bed.
All Lester will say is that he couldn’t believe Jackson said what he did, or that he hadn’t insisted on editorial control on the programme.
‘I never believed the allegations. He was naive but he just loved children. He saw himself as the Pied Piper and would never do anything to hurt anyone. If anything, he was asexual.’
Lester was also with Jackson when he dangled his youngest child, Blanket, out of a hotel window in Berlin in 2002. He dismisses the firestorm of criticism that was directed at Jackson, saying: ‘What a fuss! He just wanted to show his kid off.’ And in fact, Lester insists Jackson was a brilliant dad and strict about schooling and bedtime.
‘It used to annoy me a bit. Put me to shame. And my kids absolutely adored him and his kids. I would have completely trusted him with mine.
He does concede he began to have worries towards the end of Jackson’s life, when the singer said he thought one of Lester’s teenage daughters looked like Princess Diana and he wanted to marry her.
‘Michael was going off the rails a bit then. I think he was a bit unbalanced. Delirious from all the drugs.’
Considering how close the two families were, it was a surprise that Lester and his children have had no contact with Jackson’s children since his funeral.

‘The [Jackson] family closed ranks. The shutters came down,’ he says. ‘In any event, Prince [20] and Paris are old enough to make their own decisions.’
But has he tried to contact them? ‘I wouldn’t know where to start.’
Perhaps the fact that he revealed to the world that he was Michael Jackson’s secret sperm donor and was, most likely, the biological father of Paris didn’t help? Lester explains. ‘I had to. Uri Geller was going to leak the story and link my name to it, so I decided to put it out there myself.’
Sadly, it seems he didn’t warn Jackson’s children in advance, and particularly Paris. Tragically, she went into a downward spiral after her father’s death, several times trying to take her own life.
‘I did try and get through to her then and her mother told me to eff off,’ says Lester. ‘But I wish her well. She’s bright and a great-looking kid, so if she is my daughter, it’s nothing to be ashamed of. She’s got 50 tattoos or something now, which is a bit excessive. I don’t think Michael would have been too pleased about that.
‘I don’t think Michael worried about colour. He just wanted the best of the best. He wanted to breed super-humans.’
Then he adds cruelly: ‘Though I don’t know why he picked Debbie Rowe — that would have negated the whole thing!’
Perhaps we’ll never know the truth. Understandably, Paris has no interest in a DNA test and for all his chat, neither does Mark.
‘I can’t be bothered. I’ve got four kids of my own and I’m about to take on another two [children of his new wife] — that’s my family,’ he says.
Gosh. What a very peculiar man and how extraordinary to be able to compartmentalise one’s bumpy, strange and occasionally rather sordid life so effectively.
And right on cue, we move back to the present in sunny Cheltenham, where we admire the tree surgeon’s work in the garden, discuss his latest wedding and look at a picture of daughter Harriet.
It must be said that she looks the spit of Paris Jackson.

icon_chopping
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 3):
Lina (21 май 2017, 15:48) • franklin5569 (20 май 2017, 19:32) • Olenca (20 май 2017, 18:24)

Admin
Автор темы

След.

Вернуться в ЛЮДИ И СОБЫТИЯ / PEOPLE AND EVENTS