Добро пожаловать в Мир Майкла Джексона, Гость!    Регистрация  Или выполнить  Вход       

Заголовок Объявления
Поздравляем
Allolopep
Новости прессы, связанные с Майклом Джексоном и хоаксом./All the latest news related to Michael Jackson and the hoax.

МАЙКЛ ДЖЕКСОН: вносим ясность

МАЙКЛ ДЖЕКСОН: вносим ясность

#1  Сообщение Admin » 20 окт 2012, 17:44

Очень многа букф. Сказали, чтиво очень интересное и полезное. Я еще не читала icon_ROFL
Изображение

Introduction

I've created this lens in attempt to clearly answer some of the most asked, re-asked and asked again questions concerning Michael Jackson.

While I was never a strong supporter of Jackson in the past (or even a huge fan of his music) I have nevertheless found him to be a very fascinating and inspirational figure in popular culture. Lately I've taken it upon myself to read more into his life, his achievements and the plethora of rumors which have surrounded his character for so many years. And what I've learned has not only surprised me, but has given me a new outlook on human nature and all that it's capable of; the good and the bad.

Michael Jackson spent nearly all of his adult life devoted to helping children, our environment, and bringing people of all races together to make the world a better place. He was literally the most famous man in the world and one of the wealthiest and most powerful performers there ever was. He was a master at his craft and he devoted all of his talents and influence to the betterment of mankind.

By giving millions of dollars to a vast array of charities (more than any other popular artist in history); by writing music that preached of love, charity and goodwill; by taking time to personally visit and help the sick and poverty-stricken around the world; by building a complete amusement park in his own back yard to share with those children; by doing all of this, Michael Jackson showed how one person could use all of his achievements for a greater good than himself. Yet, no matter how extraordinary and noble these actions may have been, they would continuously be overlooked. Rumors, scandals, hearsay and accusations took their place, overshadowing them all.

And it's this that disturbs me the most about the life of Michael Jackson: That not only the public could be blinded by these things, but I myself could have been as well. It shames me to know that such a selfless and charitable individual could have lived and, instead of praising him, we chose judged him, ridicule him, and sully his name. All for no reason other than the fact that he was different -- and oh how suspicious we felt that difference made him.

I've spent the past few weeks going through court transcripts, reading through various interviews, and learning all that I could about Michael Jackson and his actions. The search was long, at times tedious, but never boring. And the truth I've found in them will stick with me for the rest of my life.

My hope in writing this lens, and sharing my findings, is that perhaps after others have all the information in front of them they too will gain somewhat of a better understanding of who Michael Jackson was. And then realize that beyond the dancing, beyond the singing, and beyond each and every one of the eccentricities and idiosyncrasies, Michael Jackson was a man with a genuine love and care for this world -- a man who actually did the kind of things for our planet and the people in it, that most of us only dream of.

Respect Michael Jackson for the facts known about him. Don't condemn him over the rumors.

Далее по ссылке:

http://www.squidoo.com/MichaelJacksonQuestions
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 3):
Lina (20 окт 2012, 21:02) • Trueamore (20 окт 2012, 19:25) • TAIS (20 окт 2012, 17:48)
Рейтинг: 27.27%

Admin
Автор темы
Благодарил (а): 11977 раз.

Re: МАЙКЛ ДЖЕКСОН: вносим ясность

#2  Сообщение TAIS » 20 окт 2012, 17:56

admin писал(а):Очень многа букф. Сказали, чтиво очень интересное и полезное. Я еще не читала icon_ROFL
[ Изображение ]

Introduction

Далее по ссылке:

ОЧЕРЕДНОЕ ПРОЗРЕНИЕ..
icon_heart_super icon_mjwhite icon_heart_king

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора TAIS поблагодарили (всего 2):
Trueamore (20 окт 2012, 19:25) • Admin (20 окт 2012, 18:01)
Рейтинг: 18.18%

TAIS
Благодарил (а): 9490 раз.

Re: МАЙКЛ ДЖЕКСОН: вносим ясность

#3  Сообщение Lina » 20 окт 2012, 21:03

TAIS писал(а):
admin писал(а):Очень многа букф. Сказали, чтиво очень интересное и полезное. Я еще не читала icon_ROFL
[ Изображение ]

Introduction

Далее по ссылке:

ОЧЕРЕДНОЕ ПРОЗРЕНИЕ..
icon_heart_super icon_mjwhite icon_heart_king

Приятно читать такие откровения.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Lina поблагодарили (всего 2):
TAIS (20 окт 2012, 22:09) • Admin (20 окт 2012, 21:13)
Рейтинг: 18.18%

Lina
Благодарил (а): 13125 раз.

Facebook

Вернуться в ПРЕССА / PRESS