Добро пожаловать в Мир Майкла Джексона, Гость!    Регистрация  Или выполнить  Вход       

Новости прессы, связанные с Майклом Джексоном и хоаксом./All the latest news related to Michael Jackson and the hoax.

У нас с Майклом был 6-летний роман/мнимые любовницы/ки

У нас с Майклом был 6-летний роман/мнимые любовницы/ки

#1  Сообщение Trueamore » 07 июн 2013, 20:22

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.1366082

Liberace's ex-lover Scott Thorson: Michael Jackson and I had a 6-year romance

The man whose memoir inspired 'Behind the Candelabra' says that the acclaimed pianist introduced him to the King of Pop in the ‘70s, and that all three healed together after having plastic surgery

Изображение

Liberace's former lover is opening up about an affair he had with Michael Jackson.

Scott Thorson, whose memoir about his relationship with the rhinestone-loving Liberace inspired HBO flick "Behind the Candelabra," claims that he and the King of Pop had a years’-long romantic relationship.

"Liberace introduced me and Michael in the late 1970s," Thorson, 54, told The Sun. "It was right around the time 'Thriller' was coming out and Michael and I became lovers."

Thorson also says that Jackson joined Liberace at his compound in Palm Springs to heal after undergoing plastic surgery at the same time.

He first spoke out about the affair to The National Enquirer in 2004, when he described his initial sexual encounter with Jackson at the home of the late British female impersonator Danny La Rue.

"I was standing only a few feet away from Michael when he motioned with his hand to come over to him and join him in bed," Thorson told the tabloid. "I climbed onto the bed. Our lovemaking session lasted about an hour."

(At the time of the report, Jackson's attorney Steve Cochran denied the report to the Daily News, calling Thorson's story is "false trash.")

But Thorson's interview for The Sun maintains that the extent of the affair was much longer than a few quick trysts, as he once said.

"Our relationship went on for six or seven years," Thorson told the newspaper. "Michael was very generous, too. He treated me well."

Though Thorson is enjoying a moment of recognition, thanks to HBO's Liberace biopic, he was only able to see the Hollywood representation of his life after a brothel owner bailed him out from jail last Sunday.

Изображение

Видимо,ради рекламы фильма можно пойти на это icon_sick icon_shooting icon_chopping

Если посчитаете нужным,удаляйте статью icon_yes

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Trueamore поблагодарили (всего 4):
franklin5569 (23 ноя 2013, 19:26) • Lina (08 июн 2013, 18:03) • TAIS (08 июн 2013, 16:01) • Admin (07 июн 2013, 20:34)
Рейтинг: 36.36%

Trueamore
Автор темы
Благодарил (а): 6693 раз.

Re: Michael Jackson and I had a 6-year romance

#2  Сообщение Admin » 07 июн 2013, 20:34

icon_lotsoflaugh icon_lotsoflaugh icon_lotsoflaugh icon_lotsoflaugh icon_lotsoflaugh
У Майкла не только невест полно, но и женихов тоже icon_lotsoflaugh icon_lotsoflaugh icon_lotsoflaugh icon_lotsoflaugh icon_lotsoflaugh
И все такие красивые, прям как на подбор icon_sick icon_chopping icon_lotsoflaugh icon_lotsoflaugh
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 4):
franklin5569 (23 ноя 2013, 19:26) • Lina (08 июн 2013, 18:04) • TAIS (08 июн 2013, 16:02) • Trueamore (07 июн 2013, 20:44)

Admin
Благодарил (а): 11977 раз.

#3  Сообщение Admin » 07 июн 2013, 20:35

Trueamore писал(а):
"I was standing only a few feet away from Michael when he motioned with his hand to come over to him and join him in bed," Thorson told the tabloid. "I climbed onto the bed. Our lovemaking session lasted about an hour."

А чо всего час то? icon_wtf icon_lotsoflaugh icon_lotsoflaugh
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

franklin5569 (23 ноя 2013, 19:26) • Lina (08 июн 2013, 18:04) • TAIS (08 июн 2013, 16:02) • Trueamore (07 июн 2013, 20:44)

Admin

#4  Сообщение Admin » 08 июн 2013, 14:54

Жених то забыл, что у Ларри Кинга в 2002 году рассказывал, что у него никогда не было гей - оиношений ни с кем, и что Либераче был единственным.

Scott Thorson on Larry King Live on August 12, 2002

KING: Did you ever have other homosexual relationships?
THORSON: No.
KING: No. You did not.
THORSON: No.
KING: He [Liberace] was the only one.
THORSON: He was the only one.
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

franklin5569 (23 ноя 2013, 19:25) • Trueamore (08 июн 2013, 22:53) • Lina (08 июн 2013, 18:06) • TAIS (08 июн 2013, 16:02)

Admin

#5  Сообщение Trueamore » 19 июн 2013, 17:53

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/32 ... race-s-ex-

MICHAEL JACKSON 'HAD GAY FLING WITH LIBERACE'S EX'

In an explosive interview Scott Thorson said he travelled the world with Jacko as a coupleeven though the Thriller singer was forced to hide his sexuality.

But the reformed drug addict reckons Jacko was rubbish in bed and only had a tiny willy.

Thorson, whose life with Liberace features in current hit movie Behind The Candelabra, revealed that he spent many months with Jacko in the early 1980s.

And he even boasted to US shock jock Howard Stern, 59, that they romped twice at the London home of drag queen Danny La Rue.

Thorson, 54, claimed Jackson was not experienced enough to satisfy him in the bedroom and branded their sex sessions “boring”.

He said: “It didn’t last long. He was a good kisser. But Michael was very shy.

“He had a small little skinny ass and he had a thin body like a dancer or swimmer type.

“Michael used to be so good looking when he was black.”

Asked by Stern if he had a big manhood, Thorson replied: “Michael’s was little, about six or seven inches.”

He claimed that he was forced to split with Jacko as his career became huge following the release of Thriller.

He said: “That is when we broke up because of the management and his securityguy thought it would be best we don’t do this.”

Thorson said he knew Jacko was in denial about his sexuality, but he was not a child molester and only paid out to Jordie Chandler to stop the headlines.

Discussing the child abuse allegations that marred Jackson’s later years he said: “It was not true.”

The Jackson family has claimed that Thorson’s story is fake but he said: “In 2004 I had to take two lie detector tests and I passed all of them.

“They even offered Michael one. He refused. I am telling the truth.”

icon_hat icon_oops icon_rolleyes

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Trueamore поблагодарили (всего 4):
franklin5569 (23 ноя 2013, 19:25) • TAIS (19 июн 2013, 21:31) • Admin (19 июн 2013, 19:40) • Lina (19 июн 2013, 17:58)

Trueamore
Автор темы
Благодарил (а): 6693 раз.

#6  Сообщение Lina » 19 июн 2013, 17:59

Trueamore писал(а):http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/321222/MIchael-Jackson-had-gay-fling-with-Liberace-s-ex-/MIchael-Jackson-had-gay-fling-with-Liberace-s-ex-

MICHAEL JACKSON 'HAD GAY FLING WITH LIBERACE'S EX'

In an explosive interview Scott Thorson said he travelled the world with Jacko as a coupleeven though the Thriller singer was forced to hide his sexuality.

But the reformed drug addict reckons Jacko was rubbish in bed and only had a tiny willy.

Thorson, whose life with Liberace features in current hit movie Behind The Candelabra, revealed that he spent many months with Jacko in the early 1980s.

And he even boasted to US shock jock Howard Stern, 59, that they romped twice at the London home of drag queen Danny La Rue.

Thorson, 54, claimed Jackson was not experienced enough to satisfy him in the bedroom and branded their sex sessions “boring”.

He said: “It didn’t last long. He was a good kisser. But Michael was very shy.

“He had a small little skinny ass and he had a thin body like a dancer or swimmer type.

“Michael used to be so good looking when he was black.”

Asked by Stern if he had a big manhood, Thorson replied: “Michael’s was little, about six or seven inches.”

He claimed that he was forced to split with Jacko as his career became huge following the release of Thriller.

He said: “That is when we broke up because of the management and his securityguy thought it would be best we don’t do this.”

Thorson said he knew Jacko was in denial about his sexuality, but he was not a child molester and only paid out to Jordie Chandler to stop the headlines.

Discussing the child abuse allegations that marred Jackson’s later years he said: “It was not true.”

The Jackson family has claimed that Thorson’s story is fake but he said: “In 2004 I had to take two lie detector tests and I passed all of them.

“They even offered Michael one. He refused. I am telling the truth.”

icon_hat icon_oops icon_rolleyes

Еще одно убожество поделилось "воспоминаниями". icon_drooling

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Lina поблагодарили (всего 4):
franklin5569 (23 ноя 2013, 19:25) • TAIS (19 июн 2013, 21:31) • Admin (19 июн 2013, 19:48) • Trueamore (19 июн 2013, 19:06)

Lina
Благодарил (а): 13125 раз.

#7  Сообщение Admin » 19 июн 2013, 19:45

Trueamore писал(а):
“Michael’s was little, about six or seven inches.”

icon_lotsoflaugh icon_lotsoflaugh
Ну, если у Майкла маленький, у кого тогда большой? icon_wtf icon_ROFL

Хоть бы матчасть ( нижнюю icon_lotsoflaugh icon_lotsoflaugh ) изучил прежде чем свои басни плести
Изображение
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

franklin5569 (23 ноя 2013, 19:23) • TAIS (19 июн 2013, 21:31) • Lina (19 июн 2013, 19:59) • Trueamore (19 июн 2013, 19:52)

Admin

#8  Сообщение Admin » 23 ноя 2013, 18:42

Решила запостить сюда, ибо пусть это будет темой для различных неадекватов, которые называют себя бывшими любовницами/ками короля icon_lotsoflaugh и все время от него что - то требуют icon_chopping
Тру, заюшик, я немножко переименовала твою тему, надеюсь, ты не против.... icon_lips icon_flowers

MJ's Alleged Lover Asks for Custody of His Kids
Мнимая любовница Майкла Джексона требует опекунства над его детьми

Christine Leroux, a woman who claims to be a former lover of Michael Jackson, has filed a petition for appointment of guardianship of Prince, Paris and Blanket on the grounds that she is the real mother of Jackson's three children.

In the paperwork filed September 4, Leroux, acting as her own lawyer, claims her relationship began with Jackson when the two purportedly met in elementary school as children, and continued into adulthood when the two allegedly became intimate.

"Michael used my eggs to create Paris, Prince and Blanket with the surrogate mothers he chose," she claims in her affidavit. "I named Paris myself and 'Blanket' was my idea for a good nickname for my youngest son."/" Я дала имя Пэрис и прозвище " Бланкет " для моего младшего сына я так же придумала сама. " icon_ROFL

Maintaining that she fears for the safety and well-being of her children under Katherine Jackson and/or Debbie Rowe's care, especially after Paris' recent suicide attempt, Leroux is asking that they be remanded to her so that she can "establish a relationship," "monitor their religious and academic education" as well as practice her own disciplinary techniques.

In her legal papers, Leroux also writes that she is open to both DNA and lie-detector testing to substantiate her claims.

http://www.etonline.com/news/138123_...s_and_Blan ket/
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 5):
Trueamore (24 ноя 2013, 23:49) • TAIS (24 ноя 2013, 09:44) • MagicalLove (23 ноя 2013, 22:23) • Lina (23 ноя 2013, 20:14) • franklin5569 (23 ноя 2013, 19:23)
Рейтинг: 45.45%

Admin

Re: У нас с Майклом был 6-летний роман/мнимые любовницы/ки

#9  Сообщение MagicalLove » 23 ноя 2013, 22:25

admin писал(а): Я дала имя Пэрис и прозвище " Бланкет " для моего младшего сына я так же придумала сама. "

icon_wtf icon_fool icon_lotsoflaugh
Мне давеча сон привидился, что я родила детей Майклу Джексону...... icon_giggling icon_rolleyes icon_chopping icon_shooting

Он в фильме " Жизнь с Майклом Джексоном " кстати рассказывал, что Бланкетом прозвал его сам icon_hat
Изображение

you are in my heart forever icon_colorfulherats

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора MagicalLove поблагодарили (всего 5):
Lina (25 ноя 2013, 11:55) • Admin (24 ноя 2013, 22:56) • TAIS (24 ноя 2013, 09:45) • ЛенаДжексон (24 ноя 2013, 07:32) • franklin5569 (23 ноя 2013, 23:04)

MagicalLove
Прогресс до нового звания:
69.9%
Благодарил (а): 3518 раз.

Re: У нас с Майклом был 6-летний роман/мнимые любовницы/ки

#10  Сообщение ЛенаДжексон » 24 ноя 2013, 07:46

Ни у кого больше столько желающих стать любовницами-матерями детей, как у Майкла нет))))
про муж.пол вообще молчу icon_rofl icon_scared icon_lotsoflaugh
ИзображениеИзображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора ЛенаДжексон поблагодарили (всего 5):
Lina (25 ноя 2013, 11:55) • Admin (24 ноя 2013, 22:56) • MagicalLove (24 ноя 2013, 18:24) • TAIS (24 ноя 2013, 09:45) • franklin5569 (24 ноя 2013, 09:16)

ЛенаДжексон
Прогресс до нового звания:
16.3%
Благодарил (а): 112 раз.

Facebook

Вернуться в ПРЕССА / PRESS