Добро пожаловать в Мир Майкла Джексона, Гость!    Регистрация  Или выполнить  Вход       

Родители, братья, сестры, дети Майкла Джексона - новости, высказывания, фото./Michael Jackson family - his parents, brothers, sisters, children - news, statements, photos.

Рэнди Джексон / Randy Jackson

Рэнди Джексон / Randy Jackson

#1  Сообщение MarySinger » 27 фев 2010, 06:16

Изображение
In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope....

Показать ссылки поста

MarySinger
Автор темы
Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

Re: Младший брат Randy Jackson

#2  Сообщение MarySinger » 15 мар 2010, 04:27

Дочь Ренди

Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

MarySinger
Автор темы

#3  Сообщение Trueamore » 27 май 2010, 11:02

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/st ... rl_1144007

Michael Jackson - Jackson Brother Donates Cash To Sick Girl

MICHAEL JACKSON's youngest brother RANDY has handed a sick 11 year old $60,000 (Ј40,000) after a TV special about her plight moved him.

Jackson recently visited Treasure Dearsaw at the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles and told her family he'd like to cover some of her medical expenses.

According to X17.com, the young girl suffers from a rare condition called vascular malformation, in which a lesion on her tongue has become a life-threatening disease. The mass on her tongue swells and bleeds, preventing her from being able to close her mouth, eat and talk.

Doctors are considering removing Dearsaw's tongue.

Jackson tells the website, "I was driving back from Santa Barbara... and I checked into a hotel. TV is something I never watch, but for some reason, I decided to watch the news.

"I saw a story about Treasure Dearsaw and her fight with a rare disease on her tongue. In order to have an important surgery, she needed to raise $60,000, but a fundraiser set up for her only brought in a few thousand. Her story tugged at my heart, and I knew what I wanted to do.

"No child should be afraid that they're going to die. It breaks my heart to see her suffering like that. Treasure's a beautiful child, and it was God's plan for me to see her story and help out. This is the least I can do. She deserves to be happy."

Dearsaw is expected to undergo her 10th surgery to save her tongue this summer (10).

Показать ссылки поста

Trueamore
Благодарил (а): 6693 раз.

#4  Сообщение Madina » 27 май 2010, 14:19

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/arti ... grave.html

Michael Jackson's brother wants fans to visit grave

Michael Jackson's brother wants fans to be able to visit his grave.

Randy Jackson is hoping to allow people into the private mausoleum in California's Forest Lawn Memorial Park to mark the anniversary of his death next month.

He tweeted: "I'm meeting with Forest Lawn and the City of Glendale. Although they have strict rules, I'll do my best 2 see if fans can visit & pay their respects beyond the gates of ForestLawn, on the 25th. I will inform you all soon. (sic)"

The area where Michael - who died of acute Propofol intoxication aged 50 on June 25 2009 - is buried is normally off limits to non-family members and Randy's intentions have infuriated the families of other people laid to rest there.

Legendary actor Clark Gable's grandson, Clark Gable III, told gossip website TMZ the mausoleum "wouldn't be as sacred" if just anyone could go inside.

Recently, Michael's ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley appealed to fans to send silk sunflowers to the cemetery to brighten up the singer's final resting place.

The brunette star wrote on her website: "Greetings MJ Fans.

"While visiting him a few days ago at Forest Lawn, Riley and I couldn't help but notice that, while there are a few bouquets, candles and gifts there is a very large empty space around him and in front of him that could use a whole lot more.

"I know how much he loved and appreciated being showered with Gifts and flowers by his fans, I thought if whoever wants to bought just one silk sunflower each and sent it, the whole area around him and in front of him (As well as the two large empty vases that sit on either side of him) could be filled up in no time, which would be much more appropriate than what the current status is right now. (sic)"

After Lisa's request, flower grower Jason Levin delivered around 2,000 sunflowers to the massive marble and concrete mausoleum which house Michael's remains.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/arti ... z0p7ywYJc6

а это один из комментов под статьей nnhh

that's not it. He wants a lot of people to be able to testify that the entrance to the grave has mysteriously opened of its own accord, and Michael's body has vanished...but he will reappear in three days time...and give a concert in the Rose Bowl for $250 a ticket or 5 milliliters of propofol, whichever one can afford.
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

RANDOM_AVATAR

Madina
Прогресс до нового звания:
69.5%

#5  Сообщение MarySinger » 28 май 2010, 08:54

Не, вы только посмотрите, как у нас дергается бровь))) и как мы мекаем, бекаем, и хихикаем))))) dvcswq
А еще в середине, когда его спрашивают, что семья планирует делать 25-го, говорит - о, я вам не скажу и ржет, и потом такой - да я шучу...
Угу, хорошо шутим, мистер Ренди kkkkjj kkmmnnj

Я уже молчу про то, что НИ РАЗУ он не сказал что мой брат умер

Показать ссылки поста

MarySinger
Автор темы

#6  Сообщение light » 29 май 2010, 17:42

MarySinger писал(а): что семья планирует делать 25-го,

гыыы..да в тур поедем.. гыыы ШУтка)) ээ.. так о чем я там.. ах..да.. очень, очень печальный день для все семьи kkmmnnj

Показать ссылки поста

light
2.8%

#7  Сообщение MarySinger » 16 июн 2010, 08:31

Народ!!!!!
Ренди в больницу доставили с болями в груди!!!! vbvdfcrde vbvdfcrde vbvdfcrde vbvdfcrde

http://x17online.com/celebrities/michae ... 152010.php

Пишут что ему уже лучше..и это все из-за стресса от подготовления проведения мероприятий 25....и бла бла бла.....
Вообщем - нервы

Показать ссылки поста

MarySinger
Автор темы

#8  Сообщение All » 16 июн 2010, 21:29

MarySinger писал(а):

Не, вы только посмотрите, как у нас дергается бровь))) и как мы мекаем, бекаем, и хихикаем))))) dvcswq
А еще в середине, когда его спрашивают, что семья планирует делать 25-го, говорит - о, я вам не скажу и ржет, и потом такой - да я шучу...
Угу, хорошо шутим, мистер Ренди kkkkjj kkmmnnj

Я уже молчу про то, что НИ РАЗУ он не сказал что мой брат умер

Хи-хи-хи zzzzytrr zzzzytrr zzzzytrr
Я не увидела во время)))) Смехота! Он весь обдергался, об'облизывалсяЮ об'улыбался)))) Да.. тяжко далось ему это интервью))) А насчет "не скажу" - вообще кора)) Это ж надо так проколоться..да, нервы не выдержали))))
Но улыбон у него шикарный.. Когда не видишь глаз - все внимание на рот, а рот у него хииитрыыый! А зубы заметили какие классные!!! Мужику 48 лет и похоже голливудская улыбка натурЭль!!!
Думаю, что переживать за его heart attack не стОит... либо отвлекают внимание, либо чуток перенапрягся парень в подготовке самого большого шоу на Земле))))))))

Показать ссылки поста

RANDOM_AVATAR

All
6.5%

#9  Сообщение TAIS » 16 июн 2010, 21:53

наш дохтур пожелал Рэнди всего хорошего и быстрейшего выздоровления...
а ещё Кондратий хочет знать, кто ответственнен за "смерть" Майкла... nbnbnbnb nbnbnbnb xxddq
http://x17online.com/celebrities/conrad ... 162010.php

Показать ссылки поста

TAIS
Благодарил (а): 9490 раз.

#10  Сообщение All » 16 июн 2010, 22:13

TAIS писал(а):наш дохтур пожелал Рэнди всего хорошего и быстрейшего выздоровления...
а ещё Кондратий хочет знать, кто ответственнен за "смерть" Майкла... nbnbnbnb nbnbnbnb xxddq
http://x17online.com/celebrities/conrad ... 162010.php

Один из комментов: "Что случилось с формой головы Рэнди?" kkmmnnj kkmmnnj kkmmnnj
и правда...что? kkmmnnj
Голова пухнет всё ширше и ширше kkmmnnj

Показать ссылки поста

RANDOM_AVATAR

All
6.5%

След.

Вернуться в СЕМЬЯ ДЖЕКСОНОВ / THE JACKSON FAMILY