Добро пожаловать в Мир Майкла Джексона, Гость!    Регистрация  Или выполнить  Вход       

Родители, братья, сестры, дети Майкла Джексона - новости, высказывания, фото./Michael Jackson family - his parents, brothers, sisters, children - news, statements, photos.

Кэтрин Джексон / Katherine Jackson

#71  Сообщение Admin » 09 фев 2017, 17:50

Katherine Jackson Says Her Nephew Is Abusing Her
Кэтрин Джексон говорит что ее племянник плохо с ней обращается

Изображение
Katherine Jackson is the victim of elder abuse at the hands of her nephew ... according to legal docs she just filed in Los Angeles.

Katherine just obtained a restraining order against Trent Lamar Jackson. In her papers she claims he is an "abusive con man who manipulated Mrs. Jackson for years so he could assume control of her finances, stay rent-free in her guest house and estrange her from her children."

She says Trent was taking from her accounts and she has to hide in her closet to speak to her kids so she can speak freely. Katherine says Rebbie and some of her other kids are willing to testify against Trent.

Katherine also fears physical harm, saying, "Now that he knows his conduct will be revealed, she fears what he may do to her upon her return."

The 86-year-old says she tried to fire Trent as a 6-figure driver on February 3rd, with the Sheriff present, but he took off just as the deputies and her lawyer arrived at her home.

The judge's order requires Trent to stay 100 yards clear of her and to return all his keys to the home.

Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 2):
franklin5569 (10 фев 2017, 16:45) • Lina (09 фев 2017, 19:58)
Рейтинг: 18.18%

Admin
Благодарил (а): 11977 раз.

#72  Сообщение Admin » 13 фев 2017, 21:54

Nephew: Michael Jackson’s mom is missing — AGAIN — and Blanket is worried
Племянник: Мать Майкла Джексона пропала - ОПЯТЬ - и Бланкет переживает

Изображение

Katherine Jackson boarded a flight to London to see her new grandchild, just born to daughter Janet Jackson, on January 22 with the belief that she would return to Los Angeles after a few days, her caretaker and nephew, Trent Jackson, exclusively told Crime Online.
The matriarch of the musical Jackson family, however, never returned to the home where she is co-guardian of Blanket Jackson, the youngest son of pop icon Michael Jackson. Blanket, who turns 15 this month, is sad and upset that he has not been able to talk to his grandmother, the nephew said.
Instead, a lawyer hired by several of her adult children filed a request for a temporary restraining order against Trent Jackson claiming he is an “abusive con-man.” The complaint accused the nephew of keeping other family members away by “screening phone calls, not relaying messages, not allowing privacy during visits or phone calls.” A Los Angeles judge granted the TRO and set a hearing for later in February to decide if it should be permanent.
Trent Jackson, who told Crime Online that he has not been legally served with the TRO, is refusing to hand over his keys to the Calabasas home where he has been living with Mrs. Jackson. He’ll consider himself still her employee until he hears it from her, and she has not called, he said.
Trent is accusing several of Katherine Jackson’s adult children, including Jermaine and Rebe Jackson, of engineering the legal action so they could gain control of their elderly mother’s affairs. That control would mean they could directly challenge the executors of Michael Jackson’s estate for more of its money.
It mirrors what happened when Katherine Jackson was spirited away to Arizona and kept out of communications with her grandchildren — Prince, Paris and Blanket — in July 2012, Trent Jackson said.
When Katherine Jackson finally returned home, she signed a sworn statement saying she was tricked into flying to Arizona instead of a planned visit to New Mexico, according to court documents. She said her cell phone and iPad were taken from her and the TV and phone in the room at the resort where she was taken were disabled. This kept her from calling home or knowing about the very public controversy over her disappearance.

Crime Online has been unable to reach the Jackson family members for a response to Trent Jackson’s comments.

Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 4):
franklin5569 (23 фев 2017, 06:44) • Dream (14 фев 2017, 16:24) • Olenca (14 фев 2017, 14:28) • Lina (13 фев 2017, 22:04)
Рейтинг: 36.36%

Admin

#73  Сообщение Lina » 13 фев 2017, 22:05

Что же у них там творится?! icon_oh_well

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Lina поблагодарили (всего 2):
franklin5569 (23 фев 2017, 06:44) • Admin (13 фев 2017, 22:16)

Lina
Благодарил (а): 13125 раз.

#74  Сообщение Liberian Girl » 23 фев 2017, 03:04

MICHAEL JACKSON Cousin Trent Says SOME OF SINGER'S SIBLINGS OUT FOR MONEY GRAB

Изображение

The nephew ordered to stay away from Katherine Jackson says he knows what is really going on ... some of Michael Jackson's siblings are plotting a money grab against the MJ estate.

A judge clearly sees it differently, siding with Katherine, who claims Trent Jackson has been fleecing her out of money and isolating her from her family. Trent, who Katherine says she is now scared he may physically harm her, has been ordered to stay 100 yards away from her and her home.

Sources close to Trent tell TMZ, he's adamant he did nothing untoward and believes some of MJ's brothers and sisters want him out of the way so they have a clear path to Katherine and MJ's estate.

We're told Trent believes some of Katherine's kids will now try and influence her to put pressure on Michael's estate to give her a bigger piece of the pie, and he believes they want to cut themselves in on the action.

Here's the problem with Trent's theory. Katherine has no right to simply get more money because she wants it. She gets a healthy stipend, and the duty of those in charge of the estate is to preserve and grow the assets for the benefit of Michael's 3 kids and his designated charities.

And, Trent has another problem. We're told he refuses to surrender the keys to Katherine's guesthouse where he's been living, but the restraining order is clear ... he has to give up the keys and move out.

Я готова верить, но надо знать во что!

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Liberian Girl поблагодарили (всего 2):
Admin (23 фев 2017, 23:37) • franklin5569 (23 фев 2017, 06:44)

Liberian Girl
Благодарил (а): 2484 раз.

#75  Сообщение Liberian Girl » 23 фев 2017, 03:06

Michael Jackson Parent News: Katherine Jackson Gets TRO Against Caregiver Nephew, Joseph Jackson Finally Gets Some Cash

Изображение

I’ve heard a lot of things over the years about Joseph Jackson’s nephew Trent Jackson, who’s been the caregiver and house manager for 86 year old Katherine Jackson. This week, while she was out of town, Katherine filed a temporary restraining order against Trent to get him out of her guest house in Calabasas, California.

Sources tell me that while Katherine and members of her family are in London seeing daughter Janet’s baby for the first time, sheriffs will try to evict Trent. “He won’t go down without a fight.” says my source. “Trent is hiding to avoid the sheriffs. He thinks if he can wait it out, Katherine will come back and let him stay.”

But that’s unlikely. Apparently everyone in the Jackson family has come to fear Trent, who my source says can be menacing. “He intimidates Mrs. Jackson,” says my source. Even Joe Jackson, who is Trent’ uncle, doesn’t like him “and the feeling is mutual,” says the source.

Mrs. Jackson now has a bodyguard and full time help, I’m told. She doesn’t live in the Calabasas house alone, however. TJ Jackson, her grandson, and his family live on the property. She and TJ are still co-guardians of 14 year old “Blanket” who calls himself BJ now. Prince and Paris, both over 18, have moved out. Paris is living in Encino at the Jacksons’ former Hayvenhurst Avenue estate. She recently broke up with her boyfriend and is going to appear on Lee Daniels’ show “Empire.”

Meanwhile, I’m also told that Michael Jackson’s estate has taken on the financial responsibility for the late pop star’s father. Joe Jackson, 88, hobbled by strokes and heart attacks, has finally gotten support from Michael, who snubbed him when he was alive. The estate is said to have bought the elder Jackson a million dollar home in Las Vegas, and is paying for his medical care.

Well, why not? Sure, Mr. Jackson abused Michael and treated him like a gravy train. Yes, he brought a Michael lookalike with him to the BET Awards four days after his son was killed by Conrad Murray. But that doesn’t make him a bad person! (wink, wink). After all, he invented the Jackson 5. It’s not like he was going to qualify for MusiCares assistance. After all the times Joe schemed to get Michael’s dough, he’s finally got it. (This has to be thanks to his son Jackie, who works with the Estate–John Branca– to keep everyone happy.)

But back to Mrs. Jackson: the word is she will extend her stay in London until Trent is gone from her property. So stay tuned.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Liberian Girl поблагодарили (всего 3):
Lina (03 мар 2017, 20:30) • Admin (23 фев 2017, 23:37) • franklin5569 (23 фев 2017, 06:44)
Рейтинг: 27.27%

Liberian Girl

#76  Сообщение Liberian Girl » 23 фев 2017, 03:09

More Jackson family drama unfolds after Katherine claims abuse

Изображение

The explosive lawsuit brought by Jackson family matriarch Katherine against her nephew is really a desperate money grab by some of Michael Jackson’s siblings, a family insider says.

In court papers filed last week, Katherine Jackson, 86, alleged her nephew and longtime caretaker, Trent Jackson, 52, abused and bullied her while repeatedly breaking into her bedroom, stealing cash and keeping her famous kids away from her.

But a source close to the embattled nephew says, “Trent is being bullied here and not by Katherine. It’s the family.”

Referencing the drawn-out battle over the inheritance of Michael’s fortune, the source continued, certain “greedy family [members] believe they need to get rid of Trent like they tried to get rid of [Michael Jackson’s estate executors] John Branca and John McClain so that they can get their hands on the money.”

The late King of Pop’s estate is estimated to be worth more than $1 billion. Jacko’s three children and Katherine are the only heirs. And, as guardian of the children, Katherine controls most of the millions of dollars that pour in each year to the family.

The family source said two of Michael’s siblings assisted Katherine in her legal filing and both have told lawyers they’re ready to testify to Trent’s alleged abuse in court.

“Katie knows her children are behind this and she’s being used again,” the source said. Katherine’s attorney, Joy Bass, declined to comment.

Another source said the allegations against Trent, who is the son of patriarch Joe Jackson’s deceased brother, Lawrence, underscore a family dynamic that has grown poisonous since Jacko’s 2009 death.

“None of this takes place with Michael alive,” a family insider said. “This wouldn’t take place even if Michael were on a drug binge.”

Court documents say that Trent, Katherine’s “driver,” accessed her bank accounts and “infiltrated Mrs. Jackson’s business and personal affairs, even referring to himself as her house manager,” the court documents said.

Trent allegedly had been “screening phone calls, not relaying messages.”

Katherine Jackson could not be reached, and Trent Jackson declined to comment.

“I’m always concerned about my family. I’ve got nothing else to add,” said patriarch Joseph Jackson. “My family loves one another. Period. Why can’t you [media] people accept that?”

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Liberian Girl поблагодарили (всего 3):
Lina (03 мар 2017, 20:29) • Admin (23 фев 2017, 23:37) • franklin5569 (23 фев 2017, 06:43)

Liberian Girl

#77  Сообщение Admin » 27 фев 2017, 17:35

Katherine Jackson seeking full ownership of Michael's Estate
Кэтрин Джексон стремится полностью завладеть эстейтом Майкла Джексона

Ignoring a mandate in the late King of Pop’s will that could disqualify her from receiving any further cash from his $1 billion estate, Katherine Jackson has filed legal papers seeking to control her son’s legacy.

Most important, insiders said, the 86-year-old family matriarch wants Michael Jackson’s siblings to be financially secure as her health declines considerably.

“Although I am a principal beneficiary of the Michael Jackson Family Trust, I was not informed by the executors of a letter [regarding others’ claims for ownership of the Trust]; nor did the executors keep me informed on the progress of the estate of Jackson,” Katherine wrote in court papers filed late Friday.

While she acknowledged her 10 percent ownership in her late son’s company, Katherine is seeking the full ownership she said Jacko promised her years ago.

Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 3):
Lina (03 мар 2017, 20:26) • Olenca (27 фев 2017, 23:09) • franklin5569 (27 фев 2017, 18:11)

Admin

#78  Сообщение Liberian Girl » 03 мар 2017, 01:15

EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson’s mother Katherine seeking medical care over nephew Trent’s alleged abuse

Изображение

Katherine Jackson says her nephew-in-law Trent Jackson has terrorized and exploited her to the point she’s now seeking medical care in London.

In her first sworn statement filed in her restraining order case, the King of Pop’s mom says Trent once refused to call 911 when she thought she was having a “stroke or seizure.”

“I needed a doctor, and he neglected my health needs,” she wrote in the declaration filed Wednesday.

“I am currently in London, England, under a doctor’s care in part because of the stress this situation with Trent is causing me,” she wrote.

She said Trent has a stranglehold on her personal life, monitoring her personal calls, isolating her from her family and friends and using her credit cards.

“I used to be very social with my friends, like playing Scrabble, walking around in the park, sharing meals, but Trent has given them various reasons why I am not available,” she wrote.

"I believe he has put cameras and bugs in my home, so the only place I can try and have a private conversation is in my bathroom," Katherine wrote.

Daughter Rebbie Jackson claimed in a similar sworn statement filed Wednesday that Trent failed to call paramedics when Katherine, 86, allegedly “passed out” during a drive to Las Vegas.

“I heard later Trent thought she had died,” Rebbie wrote. “Instead of calling an ambulance, Trent called one of my nephews who told him to take her to the hospital. The doctors at the hospital said she was dehydrated and had high blood pressure. Instead of bringing her home where she wanted to be, Trent took her to a hotel in Santa Monica — again away from her kids.”

Rebbie said she's now with Katherine in London and believes Trent “weaseled” his way deeper and deeper into the matriarch’s life to enrich himself and buy a classic car.

“I have been afraid to fire him out of fear of his retaliation, or he has convinced me that he will change and that he cares for me,” Katherine wrote in her signed statement. “This time I am clear and resolute.”

Trent, 52, has been Katherine’s personal driver for years and lived in her guest house in Calabasas until last month.

He is the son of Joe Jackson’s half brother, making him Katherine’s nephew-in-law.

Trent was in court Wednesday to try and get the restraining order tossed.

He claimed through his lawyer he is not a threat to Katherine and believes she doesn’t actually want him kicked out of her life.

“This guy is a teddy bear,” attorney Ron Rale told the Daily News during a break in the hearing at Los Angeles County Superior Court.

Rale, who previously represented Anna Nicole Smith, asked the judge for an immediate dismissal of the filing Wednesday, citing insufficient evidence and Katherine being a no-show.

The court denied the request saying Katherine wasn't required to attend in person after filing her sworn statement Wednesday morning.

The judge instead granted a continuance until a follow-up hearing March 23. Rale said he wants to depose Katherine in the meantime.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Liberian Girl поблагодарили (всего 4):
Dream (04 мар 2017, 18:17) • Lina (03 мар 2017, 20:25) • Admin (03 мар 2017, 01:30) • franklin5569 (03 мар 2017, 01:21)
Рейтинг: 36.36%

Liberian Girl

#79  Сообщение Admin » 18 май 2017, 17:46

HOTEL RENDEZVOUS ALARMS FAMILY
СЕМЕЙНЫЙ ПЕРЕПОЛОХ В ОТЕЛЕ

Изображение
Katherine Jackson had a bizarre, alarming meeting last weekend with a family member, who left feeling like the beloved matriarch is living a nomadic life.
Multiple Jackson family sources tell TMZ, Katherine finally came face-to-face with nephew TJ Jackson, who also serves with her as co-guardian of Michael's 3 kids. They didn't meet at Katherine's Calabasas family home -- a place in which she hasn't stepped foot since January -- nor did they meet at the home of Rebbie Jackson, where's she's been staying for months. TJ was told to meet her at a random hotel.
Mind you ... we're told TJ and other family members believe some of Katherine's kids have been holding her at bay from her own grandkids so they can gain control over the MJ estate.
Our sources say Katherine mentioned she was not moving back to her Calabasas home but may buy another house. It's odd an 87-year-old would start buying new homes, which has raised concern among some family members that someone's pulling her strings.
Other sources tell us ... there's no way Katherine could buy a home, because she doesn't have the cash. She gets a monthly stipend of $67k from the estate, but she doles most of it out to her kids.
We're told Katherine still hasn't seen the grandchildren she loves since January.
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 3):
Lina (18 май 2017, 20:48) • Olenca (18 май 2017, 19:33) • franklin5569 (18 май 2017, 19:12)

Admin

Facebook

Пред.

Вернуться в СЕМЬЯ ДЖЕКСОНОВ / THE JACKSON FAMILY